Connexx 9 software download

Hi can anybody help me find a download link to version 9. I have version 8.3 but it will not update to the latest release. Much appreciated if someone could provide me with a link.

Many thanks.

1 Like

Hi, did you manage to find it? i am also looking for the latest version (currently on 9.0.8.557)

UPDATE - got it.

1 Like

I am also looking for version 9 of Connexx, if you have found it I would really appreciate it if you could send it to me or tell me how to download it. If not, send me or tell me how to download any version you have. Regards, and thank you very much.

I know this is kind of an old thread, but I’m just now looking into the idea of tweaking my signia aids. Can someone please point me in the right direction for the connexx software? My noahlink wireless should be here any day.

Thanks in advance

Btw, @pvc thank you for writing such a through DIY guide!! It’s already been such a help and I’m hoping if I can get the Connexx software I can finish tweaking the notch therapy Signias

Hello, I’m looking for Connex 9 for signia charge& go. Can someone please help. Thanks

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for DIY projects.

1 Like

Thanks @tenkan .
I’ve been self programming for 15+yrs. I’m no expert by any means but have enough knowledge to satisfy my needs😉

1 Like

Hi all, new Signia user here, I would also like a link to the Connexx 9 download.
Thanks in advance.

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY projects.

What models do you have.

Hello, Iv looked everywhere on the website, but no link shows anywhere, would you be kind and share a download link for the latest connexx 9 software ? for self programming. I am a new starter.
Thank you

Hi there, sure but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device for later models of HAs, check out the user guides as well, what models have you got?
Don’t forget to check out the DIY school, lots of information there.

Here’s a link to → How to read DIY School PDF files

Read (01 Free Hearing Aid Fitting Software)

Hi all… I am looking for Connex latest download links. It will be much appreciated if anyone can help… Thanks in advance

Welcome @user697 , please check your private messages

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, you’ll also need the correct programming device as well for DIY projects.

Check out the user guides as well, great videos to help you along.

hi, tenkan, thanks a lot for your message :+1:, i had already a Noahlink Wireless .

Hi! Send me signia connexx 9.9 please

Hi there, what models of Signia are you using, this will determine the correct programming device.

Signia charge&go 7AX, and Signia styletto
Connect 7NX