Connexx 9 Fitting Software

Hello.
From September 2021 I used signia active pro, unfortunately, on average, every 3 months, microphones fell in one HA … I was very pleased with the sound, especially with speech understanding, but in practice I had my HA in the service. Signia suggested replacing it with the insio ax c & g 7ax ite. I’ve had them for a few days but they’re hard to tame (totally different sound) … hot request for a link to connexx 9.
thanks.

You can check your private messages.

I did download 8.3.2, but no update to 9…

This thread is somewhat of a trap for DIY newbies seeking fitting software.

• A well intentioned post above provides a link to a NON-Updateable version 8.3.2. But then you are stuck with that version and cannot take updates to a later/latest version.
  • A different link above provides a link to buy the software. I always like to say; Don’t pay for free fitting software.

It may not in your best interest to use any of the above options on this thread.

If anyone needs software, just ask,as there’s plenty of options available to anyone who asks here.

“here” on this thread is not a good option for newbies. Let me explain why. Only one of the traps has been eliminated, the “well intentioned” non-updateable link trap.

The other trap (1st post after OP, currently with three thousand and eleven) clicks has not been eliminated. Also, maybe enlarge your viewpoint by clicking that avatar, Click +3 More, and Click Activity to see a grand total of two posts, both from 2019. That should give you insight about the poster’s intentions.

I am not trying to steer you to my post for selfish reasons. Though, I understand how you may reach that conclusion. I am just saying, again, Don’t pay for free fitting software.

So do your newbie/self a favor. The above options in this thread are not not in your best interests. Look here instead;

1 Like

There’s no traps, anyone who wants a link to the latest version of Connexx (or any other software they may need for that matter) can just ask and they will be provided with what they need, all from right here on this thread or any others, simple as that, we already had one thread that had been working well for a number of years before it was shut down, we need to keep as many posts/threads open as possible, this way it’s so much easier for people to find what they need as it’s always good to have more than one source for quality links for software.

Attention newbies seeking fitting software. You might want to avoid the above Trap, er, redirection to an external website seeking to profit from your inability to find fitting software. Instead, for DIY Help 24/7; Click PVC’s Avatar on any PVC forum post; Click PVC’s Featured Topic;

Specifically, this is the Trap/redirection posted atop this thread that you may want to avoid…

P.S. I know this is a well intentioned thread!! But it has become a Trap/redirection thread sending newbies off to other websites for payment, or for downloading obsolete software that gets stuck on an older version without the ability to update to the current version. Sorry, this is sad but true. Just scroll back up to see all the members who got stymied by downloading the 8.3.2 version which will not take updates to the current version! Also, I am guessing that some of the 3,211 members who clicked on the redirection to the external website ended up paying money?

Trap? Redirection? Call this what you want. Just don’t call it fair to the HoH community!

2 Likes

Hi alll,
i’m french ,
I am looking for the right version of connex for my Pure Charge & Go 7AX.
Thanks in advance for the help. Have a nice day

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well.

1 Like

ok for the Noalink wireless programming device !
Big thanks )

Hello together!
I need signia connexx Version 9. I had 8.3.2, but cannot update. Perhaps Version 8.4 helps.
Have someone an link to an Version 9 or 8.4?

Thank you very much

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well.

Hi I am looking for a signia connexx Version 9 can you please provide the link. Thanks

Click any PVC Avatar and then; Click PVC’s Featured Topic to find instructions.

Greetings, May I have the link for connexx 6.5 version to program Nitro ITC siemens aid

Sure why not, do you have the correct programming device as well for DIY projects.

Would you have connexx 9.0 or greater I need it desperately?
Bobby

Can you help me as well

Bobby

Connexx9.8.0-SiFit9.8.0-forSignia is available.