Connecting Starkey Livio to Windows 10 computer

I just got new Starkey LIVOs and all is fine for most part. The Thrive app needs a lot of work or maturity as leaves a lot to be desired.

I previously had the Surflink and could connect with my TV and computer to Surflink via bluetooth but now everything has to come via the single bluetooth connection to my Samsung S9 cellphone.
That leaves me out of being able to connect to my Windows 10 computer, which has bluetooth but cannot get computer sound in my hearing aids.

I know about putting a streamer on the TV to connect but is there such a way to connect Starkey LIVOs to a Windows 10 computer??

I think you can also use the TV streamer on your computer.

Looks from the manual that the Remote Microphone + can take wired audio input (3.5 mm jack) and bluetooth from a computer or similar. Bluetooth may require that the computer bluetooth chipset and driver actually implement things correctly but the wired input to either the Remote Microphone + or the TV adapter should “just work”.

Bluetooth from you computer may also work but might require a known-to-work Bluetooth dongle (I need one for a Mac desktop for my Oticon ConnectClip that is similar to the Remote Microphone + in function).

I have livo AI aids and the remote mic+ with the 3.5 jack it will not work with my macpro with the cable jack but the remote + will connect with bluetooth and works fine.

I have not found any device that the mic will work with when using the cable. No clue why.

Very time consuming and frustrating!
I tried mic device with no success in the 3.5 jack. Works fine otherwise.
Connected 3.5 jack to round speaker and finally got it working but sound was very low but usable with all vol settings on speaker and Thrive and hearing aids up all way, including boost.
That was last night. Today cannot pair round speaker at all. Tried everything with restarts of phone and hearing aid and full stop on app. Following pairing instructions but no go.

This whole new Thrive bluetooth setup is a huge challenge for me even though I have used a lot of bluetooth devices.
Thanks for all you help.