Brand new Signia App

They come already in the myControl app that Stylettos connect with. Whereas the new Signia app doesn’t have them. My HA dispenser might’ve named programs for the new Signia X, and there are not as many options nor do they work as well for me. Later I’ll post the options, names, uses my Signia app shows in contrast to what seems standard with myControl app and Stylettos.

My app is from Apple App Store entitled
‘MyControl Apo’. It has the Signia icon.

Carolo, is this what your app looks like. I know that Signia came out with a new app and I don’t use that one. This is the original app I use. Your Stylettos aren’t listed. What’s the app name you use? I’m confused. :crazy_face:

Apologies for delayed response! I’m wearing Stylettos right now and using Signia “myControl” app. (Latest version 13.5.1 on iPhone) The following Programs came on myControl and with Stylettos I have showing:
Universal, Noisy Environment, Recorded Music, Live Music, Musician Setting, Stroll, Cafe, Cinema & Theatre, Group Conversation

My HA dispenser didn’t name those but spent time programming after Real Ear Measurement. I absolutely love the Stylettos and find much of this due to the app rather than the brand itself.

I am very disappointed in the Signia 7X because of the new app. I got stuck with these while in a trial phase because I’m in a Senior Living Community on lockdown, even though I’m in Independent Living. (A separate building on campus is for Assisted Living and a Memory Care Unit.)

2 Likes

Thank you. It must be associated w/ the hearing aids as I even asked my Audi about you programs snd she said there are not any. Just Universal, Noisy and Reverberate. Im changing Audi. In fact I already had hearing test and adjustment of my existing Signia HAs by him. He is great. Maybe my HAs are too old. Pure 13s :woman_shrugging:

@Sequoia_Woman, I have the same HAs as Carolo and use the MyControl app. The app was not set up for me, I did it myself and have most of those settings (9 but a few are different). Universal, Noisy Environment, Reverberant Rooms, TV, Recorded Music, Outdoor Sport, Cafe, Cinema & Theater, Group Conversation.

I am so confused. It must be that some HAs can have more programs. Like o said I only have the three. Oh well, I would think with more programs you would be able to use in all those different environments. Thank you DLXLDY