Hello, first post here. I apologize if this has been answered elsewhere but I don’t find similar in the posts or FAQs.
I’m trying to establish Bluetooth audio connectivity between my mother’s TV and her Rexton Finesse HA’s. I can’t seem to get a direct answer on the possible products, configurations and compatibility.
- The TV has RCA and optical outs.
- Will use for TV only – no smart phone, landline, music, computer requirements.
- Is a neck loop required? I’d think the ideal setup would be from TV to some kind of transmitter/streamer directly to HA’s - and avoid neck loop.
- Does the provider (in this case Costco) need to configure the HA’s or any of the other gear, or do they just pair up and work automatically? Maybe this is a Costco question…
- What specific product(s) would you recommend? I’m hoping to avoid the Rexton Mini Blu / Blu RCU because of price and relatively short battery life (she pretty much watches TV all day).