Bluetooth for TV to Rexton Finesse HA's

You are making an assumption which is incorrect. The iPhone and the MiniBlu are not communicating, even though they are paired, because the hearing aids are not in BT Phone Program (P2). When I hear the clicking, the hearing aids are in BT Streaming (P4) as evidenced by the BT Streaming light (right light on the MiniBlu). They are not in BT Phone mode because the BT Phone light (left light on the MiniBlu) is off.

What I need is a way to force the MiniBlu to enter BT Streaming only manually when I want it to do that. That I hope is a software setting for the RCU. I have an appt. on Monday and I hope I can get it fixed then.

Thank you for your reply

exactly the reason i just sat and watched… what a dick

a real engineer would read the connexx manual and know the settings.

You are always so erudite and personable, Jakey!

Ken,

I have decided, based on his last response, to ignore the rodent after giving him a second chance yesterday.

I don’t have the Connexx manual, software or RCU/HA connection adapters to be able to tweak this myself. I am just a buyer at the mercy of some fitter who knows almost nothing about electronics.

I hope that Monday I will be able to point him in the software for the RCU settings to disable automatic BT Streaming activation.

Thank you

if you aint got the connexx 7 manual then as suspected you cant use google. did you happen to try Dons suggestion? btw, genius what did they do to get your tvlink working?

Yesterday I used BT Streaming for about 3 hours in the evening when the MiniBlu ran out of juice. I had charged it the night before fully and used it during the day for changing volume and programs as well as a couple of BT phone calls.
Is that about right for battery usage, about 12 hours including 3 hours of BT streaming?

Obviously they are connected or you would not be hearing phone sounds through the mini blu. By “phone sounds” I mean sounds the phone produces, not a phone call. Maybe there is a software setting your pro can change so it does not stream sounds from your phone unless you manually switch to a program. Otherwise see my previous advice.

dont confuse him with facts…

In your reply you completely ignored important information. Before I heard the clicking sounds typing on the iPhone, the BT Streaming light on my MiniBlu was on and I heard 4 beeps which indicated P4 which is my BT Streaming program.
Thank you

thats exactly what the fuck he is telling you… if you get get a telephone call it comes in bt phone slot normally 2, if you are simply playing music or generating some other sounds without the phone coming off hook you are getting a straight bt connection evidently your mini number 4

OK here are some questions:

1. What makes the MiniBlu go into the BT streaming mode on its own?

2. What streaming input is the self-activated BT Streaming mode enabling since there is no BT Transmitter around or DAI plugged in?

3. What causes the iPhone to place its sounds onto the BT link when the iPhone is not in BT call mode?

Thank you

for an engineer you certainly have piss poor research skills.