Bluetooth crackling - Phonak Marvel M90-13T

Thanks. I just checked Phonak compatibility with m6 marvel ha and it says iPhone 12 pro ok.

I just wanted to be sure people using it had no problems

I have iPhone 12 Pro with Paradise P90Rs. I would recommend you not upgrade at all.

I would suggest you go to an Apple store and see if they will let you test pairing your aids via bluetooth. Next make at least 2-3 phone calls to various people and see if you get the static noise. Note this problem only affects phone calls and not steaming such as YouTube, Spotify etc.

Hope this helps!

Iā€™ve had this problem with my Phonak Paradiseā€¦ I just fixed it by ā€œForgettingā€ both hearing aids from the MyPhonak app, then ā€œForgettingā€ both hearing aids from the bluetooth settings on my phone, then re-pairing only the Right hearing aid with the bluetooth settings in the phone. (My right hearing aid is setup as the one that connects to Bluetooth for phone audio and streaming. The right aid connects to the left one. This is an audiologist setting using the ā€œTargetā€ software, but only one aid connects for stereo audio always). I now have full stereo streaming and crystal clear phone audio through my aids. I have not yet re-paired the aids to the MyPhonak app to see if the crackle comes backā€¦ but I will. It is interesting that the pairing process with MyPhonak is a separate process than the Bluetooth Audio pairing. Bluetooth has several different connection methods, Audio (phone calls and streaming) is a separate type from Control (MyPhonak).

Just to say Iā€™ve eliminated the issue by using the turn Bluetooth on and off method from the ā€œSettingsā€ page (not Control Centre shortcut!). Confirmed this works reliably.

You definitely donā€™t need to use the nuclear ā€œForgetā€ option. Just the above is enough.