Beware Danalogic i-fit aids on E*ay

I think I am right in drawing attention to a current spate of Danalogic i-fit
aids currently listed on the well known on-line auction site . These are a quality aid ( more or less Resound Azure, I believe) which I am sure is supplied solely to the NHS in the UK.
If this is so, I guess these are actually the property of the NHS and as such
I would advise against buying these, as I’m sure they are dodgy.

1 Like

You are right but there are also LOADS more NHS aids on eBay, it’s crazy!!

Many are listed as used , but how would someone re-program them ?

They can’t but the sellers don’t say anything!

Looks like there are Aventa software downloads available ? Not sure if it will work with ex-NHS aids, and of course will need intermediate hardware too?

I seem to remember another thread not so long ago where it was said that an NHS version of Aventa was needed with a code to use it.
And ,yes the hardware needed would include program adapter shoes which are hard to find.
I’ve been looking for Resound bte programming adapters/shoes for some time now and am finding them quite elusive.

I received a call from Eastern Europe about a year ago offering me stolen NHS aids … yes, the caller told me straight off that they were stolen!

Of course I declined his kind offer.

Sorry to restart this 11 year old thread but just another warning to say that they are selling Danalogic again on eBay. I was looking for PhoneClip+ and came across at least 3 listings, saying “belonged to a family member who no longer want them”, give them back to their rightful owners then… the National Health Service!

I’ve reported so many NHS HAs and eBay seem to take down some but not others.

I reported it this morning and it has disappeared so hopefully that means it has been sorted. I know a lot of people might think it is petty but just ripping people off really because they do NOT belong to them… they are trying to sell hearing aid batteries as well which the NHS provided them… only know this because it says “free issue” on top of it.

Another one has cropped up this evening :astonished: already got a bid on it!