Bernafon Oasis 19.0 software

bernafon
hearing-aids

Hi markismus,hey thanks for sharing this,as this had been a hard one to find!

0 Likes

Yes, thanks. It works on the latest Bernafon Juna 9 from Costco. Now I can do my own.

0 Likes

+1 more thanks from me as well. I also have a Juna 9 (IIC) from Costco, and am much happier now that I can make adjustments myself.

0 Likes

For those of you who have mentioned the ability to self-program with the Oasis software, what have you used for a connection device from the computer to the hearing aids? HiPRO and cables? The wireless FittingLINK? Does anyone know of a source for the FittingLINK?

0 Likes

I use a fitting link. Bought it in germany in a regular shop.

0 Likes

Sigh. If only I lived in Germany. I am quite surprised how hard it is to find a source for the FittingLINK in the USA. It was much easier to track down the Phonak icom back in the day. I’ve come up short everywhere so far.

0 Likes

Look at eBay Item number 181778259108
Though it’s $475. I prefer Hi-Pro and cables and I don’t recommend wireless fitting for self programming.

0 Likes

Thanks for the tip PVC, i’ll jump on this I think. This wasn’t listed this morning :wink: I like the peace of mind that it brings to do small tweaks and small repairs myself…thank God for ebay. If I thought I could find a hi-pro and cables easily I might go that route as it would be a more permanent solution.

0 Likes

Hi,
cheapest way to program bernafon aids is this:

Sonic innovations expresslink, in case the link doesn´t work. You´ll need cables, then, but if you are to stay with bernafon / oticon /sonic innovations, it´much cheaper than hi-pro and things like that.

0 Likes

In case it was you who bought the fitting link: This is, of course, much more comfortable than plugging in cables.

Be sure to save your original settings. After the first time I used it, there was a strange error in my aid (volume control didn´t work anymore), but after re-loading and re-saving the settings, everything was fine. I´ve never had any problems since.

0 Likes

Hi-Pro and cables are not difficult to find. Though Flexconnect strips and Boots/Shoes are more of a challenge. But many who are new at this prefer one-wireless-device-made-for-one-specific-brand (wham/done/no more searching for cables/strips/boots). Myself, I prefer the flexibility of programming all brands of hearing aids using a Hi-Pro.

No biggie though. That should get you started. If you ever change your mind you can always sell it to a newbie.

Suggestion: Audiology Online has free courses online. You have to become a member to view the courses but it’s free unless you wish to receive credits for the courses. Try searching the directory of courses By-Company/bernafon…
>> Audiology Online free courses <<

0 Likes

Musician_72, PVC, you guys are both incredibly helpful. I do appreciate it tremendously; the hard-of-hearing world can be a tough and lonely one at times and its a great thing to find support here. I’ll definitely check out the free audiology courses online, that looks very interesting.

0 Likes

I have downloaded the Oasis 23 http://www.bernafon.com/Professionals/FittingSoftware/NavigationAbstraction/Prof_Oasis_Download.aspx My problem is it don’t work with the older hearing aid I have they need the older version that supports the Brite 503

0 Likes

I’m looking for a Bernafon software

0 Likes

You should look on the main software sharing thread, this one;
How to find Fitting Software to Program Your Hearing Aids [DIY].

0 Likes