Battery life of your hearing aids?

I wear phonak paradise UP P30 hearing aids. 675 type batteries.
The batteries went for 13 days with some bluetooth connection.

Is that the Phonak Naida P30 UP?

Yes, that’s right . Disposable battery model

13 days sounds about right. More without streaming

1 Like

21 to 22 days with Costco Phonak Naida B90 UP. I wear them 14 to 16 hours a day. This is with the 675 battery. No streaming. I consider myself lucky.

3 Likes

Phonak Sky V70 UP - 11 days.

Phonak Sky M70 SP - 3/4 days.

Wow, I’m impressed. My last HA’s were Starkey. I got four to five days. My new HA’s are Philips. Same thing, four to five days with very little streaming.

impressive time.I wear my hearing aids about 19 hours a day.

Seems smilar with up aids.
I used to get about 8 days from my phonak sky v70 SP aids

What size battery do your hearing aids use?

My mom’s Ray O Vac batteries usually last at least two weeks. She went to bed earlier recently and they lasted three weeks.

675 batteries on a bro 3

My resound omnia 7 UP rechargable last only 18 hours gets to 1 out of 5 bar when streaming for 8 hour,

my cochlear N7 battery last 12- 16 hour ifi use standard battery rechargable but half that if i use compact battery rechargable

Currently using Signia Pure 312. I have to change batteries every other day. Will be changing to Phonak Naida Paradise UP 675 in about 6 weeks (They are already at the VA , but am waiting on an appointment). I am thrilled to hear that I will be getting 2+ weeks between changes. I am also a heavy streamer, so we will see how the batteries hold out.
Dan

2 Likes

Read this thread and somehow make me feel jealous those big battery size 675!

3 Likes

Big batteries indicate a more severe loss and bigger hearing aids. There’s nothing here to be jealous of.

1 Like

Two words: HOLY. COW!

I’ve never ever had batteries last that long. But then my cinderblock ears eat up battery life like a Lamborghini sucks fuel.

Is there a Guiness Book World Record for Hearing Aid Battery Life? Cuz I’m thinking you won it. :smile:

1 Like

Geez. I’m lucky if my Phonak Lumity Life rechargeables last 13 hours. Like Cinderella, I often have to flee a room, leaving my glass slipper behind, so I can stumble to my purse and dig out the battery-operated Marvel aids before re-joining the party.

2 Likes

Wow this is really bad on phonak I had no problem wearing mine til the end of the day, not a single battery warning… even though it drops to one bar (which is 1% to 20%)

Well, I’ve never let my new Lumity Life aids actually DIE on me yet - cuz I have zero margin for hearing even as I run to my Pumpkin mobile to get the Marvel aids out.

I should try it at home: just run 'em into the ground and see how many hours I get. I don’t have the phone app yet either, and that would let me know how much power is left. I just get to the 3rd set of warning beeps before swapping my aids for the battery-operated ones.