Artone Bluetooth LoopSet

Hello,
As requested I’m posting so measurement of the Artone MS:

length: 2.5inch
width : 1inch
hight: 0.6inch

The device is similar by its size to Artone Bluetooth Loopset, it is smaller smaller then standard cigarette lighter.

Pictures and brochures are available at:
http://www.artonecs.com/Marketingmaterial.html

Well for me it still comes down to the same thing. Is The MS loud enough for someone with a profound hearing loss.

The weird thing about this whole thread is the number of positive comments from junior members who don’t seem to have responded to anything else. Also I contacted Artone a while ago regarding compatibility issues with the TVB and other brand neckloops and never got a response. I find that very annoying.
So is the Artone loud enough for someone with a profound loss. The add says for mild to severe loss, so I assume my answer is no.

Hi Mike,
I too specialize in Audibel. Audibel does manufacture products that have t-coils. Almost all of their products can come with a t-coil if requested. If you HIS doesn’t seem knowledgeable about this you may search for someone in the area that handles Starkey products (they are the same thing). They may be able to help you.

Has anyone had experiece using the Artone Bluetooth Necklook to pair Oticon EpoqXWs and iPhone 3GS?

I had used this loopset for many months with a cheap Verizon phone without any problems. When my employer supplied an iPhone I paired it with the iPhone. It worked well at first, then shortly thereafter all of a sudden the device was no longer paired and I could not use it to make a call.

Being an Hearing Loss Association of America Volunteer and Assistive Technologies Trainer, I am rather savvy when it comes to assistive technologies for the hearing impaired. I surmised that the device was broken and ordered a replacement since it was out of warranty. I ordered the exact same device. The new loopset would not pair with my iPhone either. Artone advised me that this loopset uses an older Bluetooth technology and apparently it is not compatible with the Bluetooth technology my iPhone has. I wish Artone would have noted this in the product information. Most people, inclufing myself, don’t follow the technical aspects, like the different types of Bluethooth technology.

I do not recommend this bluetooth device, especially if your phone is newer. Consider the ClearSounds Quattro instead.

Hi, I’m new here and just today am trialing the Artone loopset with the Starkey wi 110, though I’ll probably be going with the Xion plus the loopset. So far there hasn’t been a problem pairing with my iPhone 4. I’m enjoying making and receiving calls. I can hear and be heard clearly with the phone in my bag.
I have lots of questions, mostly having to do with wireless streaming and blue tooth technologies.
I’ve been following these forums and have learned much, but feel it’s time to jump in. with specifics.

Could anybody please help me to fix the source of the problem with my StarKey Wi 110?
I have received my Artone MS Loopset and paired it with my BlackBerry 9530 without any problem. My audi has activated T-coil mode on the HAs. But the problem is that sound in the HAs is too low and I hardly hear and understand the speech. At the same time I communicate by phone without HA with no serious difficulties. I just want to understand whether problem is caused by Artone or it is T-coil mode settings that don’t make sound enough high and clear. The problem is the same with playing media files from the phone. Sound is not natural, it is like from the broken radio.

Thanks in advance.

Sounds like leakage of the sound from your open fit. The aid is principly designed to accentuate the high frequency parts of speech, while not changing the natural low frequency tones. When you feed the sound in via the electronics only, with no actual sound energy, it can sound poor unless the signal is re-balanced to reflect the openness of the ear canal.

It’s easy to check this, just stick your fingers over your open canals, if the sound gets better, it’s the setting of the aid. If the sound is still rubbish there could be an issue with the performance of you loop or the loop pick-up within the aid.

As another thought, I’m assuming that the neck-look is mono, is the feed on your crackberry mono too. You’ll either have a bridged output (which isn’t great for the driving source) or just one of the stereo channels - which will halve your output power and make stuff like the Beatles un-listenable.