Artone Bluetooth LoopSet

Yes, that’s exactly what my Audi did, he set up a program for the telephone and another one for the loop set. (we will be adjusting the loop set program)

I just love to use some if not all the toys my aids have to offer

tom

I have just purchased the Artone Bluetooth Loopset. I can’t hear my own voice through the loopset while talking on the phone. Is this normal ? I find it a bit disconcerting not being able to judge how loud I should be talking. I have a nokia LPS-4 loopset, I can hear my own voice loud and clear. I have tried it with two different phone. If anyone has the Artone I would appreciate some feedback

I have the Artone working good now since i had the Audi raise the volume
a little.

As far as hearing my voice I have been asking the person I am talking to
if I am too loud or just right etc.

So far this has worked, I think hearing my own voice would be a distraction.

Tom

I found a great Bluetooth device. It is better than the ELI by far. It is called the Blue Freedom. I found a great price for it at www.beyondhearingaids.com. The company’s web site for the Blue Freedom is www.directlinkone.com, but they sell it for a whole lot more than beyondhearingaids.

I’ve had great luck with the Artone product and I’ve found that Artone backs up their product. Great Company - great product. To be fair, I haven’t used the MAX-IT, but I don’t have any reason too. I use the Artone all day and charge it at night. I wouldn’t want to have to change batteries.

adgrahm, thank you for your post, we very glad to know you find the product useful.

There two question regarding Artone Bluetooth loopset on this forum I would like to answer.

There is one post that says – I can’t hear my own voice-

We tried to achieve this on purpose- to avoid an echo effect, which would create even more distortion and misunderstanding of the conversation.

The other thing is –the battery – the L-ion battery that we use should last not less then any battery of a music player or phone on the market – few years (there is not exact time only estimates, but after 2 years of selling this product we rarely receive a complain about battery).

As well adgrahm asked in one of his post about compatibility of Bluetooth loopset and cordless phone - we did not test the unit, how ever we received a feedback from users who did, relaying on the users email - Artone Bluetooth LoopSet works with fine BT Glide “British Telecom (BT) Glide Cordless Phone works absolutely fine with the Loopset” .
Hopefully this information will help some one.

Artone,
I’d like to ask about using your loop with a specific cellphone. Is there a link or email I should use? Or is this forum okay?

Thanks

Hello sgeise,
Any question could useful as well for other users/readers - so you can use this forum.

In general – our Bluetooth Loopset is compatible with any Bluetooth compatible phone.

Is there any place we can buy extra USB chargers? I would like to have one or two extra ones for my office, and for travel. (I hate when I forget my charger at work and my loop dies at home)

Hello - did not want to leave this post with out reply - however replied already in the other thread.

If any one has problems with charger or USB cord please write us to our website email.

Will the Artone work with my Blackberry? I know it is Bluetooth compatible, but I wanted to be sure before I bought one.

Yes, the Artones work with the Blackberry and any bluetooth enabled phone.

I personally use a Pearl and works just fine with the Artone Neckloop.

Thanks.

I love using the neck loop too. My questions is sometimes I find the signal from the neckloop is not strong enough. I either have to turn the volume from the source (what ever the neckloop is attahced to) up or physically move the loop wire closer to my HA (wrap it around my ears as it if was a hook). Is the problem with the neck loop or the t-coil in my HA? How is the strength of the signal from the artone bluetooth loop? Is the volume increase strong?

The neckloop strength is very good. If the volume is a little low, have your audi boost up the gain on the telecoil program, or if you can, make a separate telecoil program just to use with the neckloop with a high amount of gain and noise reduction.

On some hearing aids, you can also change the settings for the telecoil between weak, average or strong telecoil fields. If you set them to weak, then the instrument will use more gain and thus more volume will come through.

I Just received my Artone Neckloop and have it paired with my Motorola Razr. I have the Phonak Audeo IX’s. The problem is I can barely hear the caller’s voice through my HA’s when I wear the neckloop normally. If I bring the neckloop up around my ears, the caller’s voice comes through loud and clear (too loud actually).

Is their something wrong with my neckloop or my hearing aids? Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Mike

Admin - Do you know if the Audeo IX’s have a setting for loop systems?

Thank you,
Mike

The audeo range do have a telecoil setting that can be altered to work well for a loop by your audi. The telecoil program would have to be manually selected using the remote control. I suspect when you bring the loopset close to the hearing aids it triggers into autophone mode, which may have been set for telecoil but the neckloop does not have a strong enough magnetic field to trigger the aid into autophone when around your neck. So a manual t-coil program with more gain might so the trick.

Hearnow - thank you for your reply. I did have my HIS create a t-coil program. I have been tinkering with the Artone and reread the insert that came with the Artone manual. It looks like the it takes a while for the neckloop to come up to full volume.

“Important - Volume
The device is set to minimum volume level, you must adjust the volume after pairing, by pressing the “+” button until the unit reaches maximum volume gain. (in order to reach maximal volume the button must be pressed at least 7 times, please press with one seond intervals). The unit should be turned off and then on - please be patient, the volume goes up very gradually for better ecomonmy purposes.”

I have the volume all the way up on my Plantronic bluetooth base connected to my work phone and the t-coil program volume pumped up with my remote and I believe the neckloop is now at full volume. I can hear calls now albeit at a lower than comfortable volume.

As long as I have some gain left to adjust on my t-coil setting I should be in good shape after my appointment next week.

Mike

Does anyone know if this device works with the ReSound Dot? I don’t believe it will.

As long as you have a t-coil setting, it should work with it.