Anyone have a copy of Widex Compass?

Hi, I have the Widex Beyond 440 and I assume I need the Widex Pro Link for programming?

I didn‘t find a copy of Widex Compass for downloading. Can you PM me the download link? Thank you!

Sure, yes you’ll need pro link.

Hi,
Could anyone also PM me the Widex Compass GPS app/link please?
I got one setup.exe file but the installation does not complete (I did try on different computers (PC or Mac with bootcamp), with different Windows version (7/8.1/10), and always got the same error, unfortunately : so I guess my file is either corrupted or obsolete).
Thank you!

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY.

1 Like

Great, it worked, thank you so much !
I have the noahlink wireless, and i will use it to reprogram my Widex moment, so it should be OK.

Great, yes you’ll have no problem using the Noahlink wireless.

I can confirm that it works. I managed to change the programation.
I wasn’t so sure because I’m using a Mac (and I’m running window 10 through VMWare Fusion).
Thanks again, and have a nice weekend.

1 Like

Hello everybody. :grinning: I new here and I need a copy of Widex Compass. Thanks :heart: )
mateogilaudio1@gmail.com

What’s the exact model you have, also don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY.

Hello, I new here and I need a copy of Widex Compass. Can you PM me the download link, please? Thanks you very much :sunny:

Don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY.

I need a copy of Widex Compass. Anyone kindly PM me the download link? I am so grateful.

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY projects.

Good morning everyone from Italy!
Thank you for the beautiful community you have built and which has allowed me to learn a lot!
I need a copy of the Compass Gps software.
Could anyone help me?
I can’t find it anywhere.
Have a good day everyone!

Please do your own due diligence before choosing a hearing aid programming device. You should verify which hearing aid models can use which programming device(s) by reading the following DIY School PDF file. Just click any PVC Avatar to find DIY School;

• Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Widex

Thanks, very interesting!
I have already started studying, soon I will have many questions for you :innocent:
Ciao!

1 Like

Hi all! I just got the Moment Sheer 440. I’ll get the Noahlink Wireless too. If I get that + Compass GPS, that will be enough to self-program right? If so, could someone pass me a version of the software? Thank you so much!!

Welcome to the forum, sure no problem that’s all you’ll need to begin with, but do post any questions you may have or just your success with doing DIY, it always good to hear back from uses on the forum.
Check out some of the guides for helpful tips.

And this YouTube channel, very good information to follow.

1 Like

Hi guys. I’ve new Widex devices and i need Widex Compass for fine tuning. Anyone can help me?

HI there, sure but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY projects, which models are you using?