Anyone have a copy of Widex Compass?

Hello everyone, I want to finetune my Widex Moment because my audiologist just dont have enough time for me and I´m still feeling there is something missing. I have experience with self programming my old Phonak with Target and Hi-Pro which was great and helped a lot. Could someone please help me and PM me with link to actual Compass SW? Thank you so much!

Hello everyone

I would like to adjust my wife’s Widex Moment HA and I need the GPS Compass.

I have the old Compass V5.1 for the old Akia. With Unique I didn’t need it because the audiologist was very efficient, but with Covid he closed the company.

Now we have to do many miles at a time, lose all day and the new audiologist doesn’t apply much to fine work.

If I can have the new program I will look to see if I still see myself able to make the fine tune and buy the Pro Link.

Thanks.

Someone mentioned the Noahlink wireless was able to be used for the moment model?

Check your PM

1 Like

Thank you so much.

You have been very kind.

Hi All,
I have been reading that noahlink wireless is the way to go for now. I’ll leave the true programming up to my AuD until I understand what is going on better. At this point all I want is the ability to change out the saved programs and try new ones.

Tenkan keeps mentioning PMs and I’m curious if there are any secret tips floating around :slight_smile:
Cheers!

For DIY Help 24/7; Click PVC’s Avatar on any PVC forum post; Click PVC’s Featured Topic;
and then find Hearing Aid Fitting - DIY School

Oh, the Noahlink Wireless programming device only works for some hearing aids.

4 Likes

Thank you, I’ll have to do some more research on my ite widex moment 440 to check.

New to forum. I am looking for latest Widex software. I have searched on line but not finding anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Check your private messages.

2 Likes

Hi - I’m new to the forum. I’m a musician/audio engineer who’s suffered from SSHL in my left ear and now rely on hearing aids. I was using Resound devices which I was programming with my NOAH connect and SmartFix app. I just purchased a new set of Widex Moment 440’s and I’m trying to hunt down a current version of Compass for the new devices. I greatly appreciate any help anyone can offer. Please PM me with any leads. Thanks so much for helping me to hear.

Hello, I am new here. I am looking for latest Widex software. I have try to search on line but could not find anything. Any help would be most appreciated.

Sure, but you’ll also need a programming device to make any changes to your HAs.

Ok, thank you for you help.
Which device do you recommend?

Depends what your Widex hearing aids are.

I have the widex evoke hearing aids.

Here’s an excerpt from a DIY School PDF file named
(Fitting Instructions Widex Compass GPS);

Ok so you’ll need the Pro Link for Evoke, if you decide to update to the Widex moment you’ll need the Noahlink wireless.

can you share with me the software please

Hello everybody. :grinning: I new here and I need a copy of Widex Compass. Thanks :heart: venom5577@gmail.com

Sure, don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well.