Anyone have a copy of Widex Compass?

Hi. Does anyone have Widex Compass for WIDEX D9 ?

Hi there, sure it’s available, but you’ll also need the correct programming device as well for your DIY projects, for older models the Widex ProLink, so the D9 is the dream platform so ProLink

Can I please have the Widex compass software? I have a noahlink. Thank you!

Hi there, sure it’s available but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for your DIY projects.
What model are you using?

I have Bi-lateral Meniere’s disease. My hearing loss changes at different frequencies without notice. I need tweaks and adjustments almost every month. I have spent a fortune on fittings and never am satisfied. I was a film & TV composer for 30 years and mixed and recorded music for decades, so I am a tough customer. I wish there was an “advanced users” page where I could get at compression, gain and the frequency adjustments. I wish a lot of things. After 9 years with the bluetooth Evokes I purchased Oticon Mores and was astonished at the lack of progress in the technology. Disappointed. Captive audience paying high fees with no medicare coverage - blocked out of any ser refinements except the most basic.

Hi Tenkan, btw, thank you so much for Genie 2. I am now seeking Compass GPS for my Evoke Fusion 2 bluetooth rechargeable HA’s. They are my back up, and I sometimes prefer them over the Oticon Mores. Any help? Noahlink Wireless 4 I believe is the right interface with a compatible windows PC. Thanks - Willheim.

Hi there, sure it’s available, the evoke use the ProLink and not Noahlink wireless unfortunately.

Hi. I need the Widex Compass soft. Can you send me?

Thanks!!!

Hi there, yes sure it’s available,what models do you intend to program, from moment onwards it’s the Noahlink wireless, but older models need ProLink.

Can I please have the Widex compass software? I have a noahlink wireless and widex 100 and 440. Thank you! leocard11@yahoo.it

Hi there, sure, the Noahlink wireless is only good for the Moment models onwards tho.

HI there! I I need to tuning the old hearing aid WIDWX ME-19. Who has a software to set it up.

I’m trying to check my firmware version and update my Philips 9030’s so that I can use the newly added sound equalizer. I have the latest app and 23.2 of the HearLink software but my instrument update option and icon for that are both grayed out. I have updated the firmware once in the past but for some reason I can’t even use the updater to check my firmware version. Is there another way to check the version? Any Philips DIY’ers have any thoughts on this. I did find a few 9030 owners that have the dual equalizer option in the app. I currently only have the streaming option. Thanks

Hi there, sorry I don’t have it going back that far, the Menu platform is pretty old now.

Hі! Thanks for the answer.

Yes I am looking for the widex compass gps software if you are able to share it. Thanks so much. My email address is edgeviolin@sbcglobal.net

[quote=“edgeviolin, post:129, topic:19599, full:true”]
Yes I am looking for the widex compass gps software if you are able to share it. Thanks so much. My email address is leocard11@yahoo.it

Hi there, sure it’s available, but you’ll need the correct programming device for any DIY projects, Noahlink wireless for Moment platform onwards and ProLink for models before them.
No need to email addresses, we have a PM feature on hearingtracker.

clear

94 / 5.000

Çeviri sonuçları

Çeviri sonucu

Hello, can you send me the Compass program for programming Widex devices, please?

Hi there, I see you’ve asked in another post, but sure no problem, but if it’s the Widex clear Ric you’ll need the ProLink for wireless programming.