Anyone has widex compass gps?

Yes, you can play with the software before having your hearing aids. Just create a client, load an audiogram, choose the hearing aids and check all the possible configurations. When you get your HAs you can transfer those settings if you want.
You can also confirm if your fitting device is compatible with the software (never heard of “NOAH box”)

Hi there, yes sure the software is available, and as already mentioned you can run compass in simulation mode, for the moment models you can use the Noahlink wireless programming device, which I presume you mean you have?

My issue was I was NOT starting the program from the desktop icon which gives you the user name (ADM) and a password as well. Thanks for the help!

Yep got ya, what I do is move the icon to the system tray, that way my desktop is not so cluttered with apps and icons.

Cheers

I need the widex compass gps, too. Can anyone give me it?
Thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have a new Widex Moment Sheer 440.
The audiologist is remote and doesn’t understand sensorineural hearing loss; I need to configure the channels to accomodate the loss in various frequencies.
I could do this with Compass on my Widex Beyond (I have the usb loop).
Can I get a current version of Compass?
Thanks!

Hi there, sure it’s available, but you could just use the Widex updater to get the latest version if you want, also you may need the Noahlink wireless I believe, not sure that old USB loop programmer would work on the Sheer models.

Hi, i have the widex evoke 440. Does anyone have a download link for the programing software please. Would like to be able to program myself at home as i struggle to find time to visit my audiologist. Thanks

Welcome to the forum sure it’s available, but you’ll also need the ProLink programming device for the evoke, could be a bit expensive now!

Thank you. Would it not be possible to use the noahlink?

For programming Widex EVOKE you need Widex-PRO LINK or older Widex-USBLink (or obsolete NEArCom as programmiing device.

• NoahLink Wireless only compatible with latest Widex hearing aids: MOMENT / MOMENT SHEER

you can find the information of the programming device inside the Compass GPS if you select the hearing aid and klick onto the " i "

I have managed to find a widex prolink on ebay quite cheap. I also have a pair of Phonak virto m titaniums which i dont get on with. Does anyone have a download link for this please and would i need the noahlink for the phonaks. Thanks

The Noahlink wireless works on the Marvel platform onwards, target software is available and with any DIY project you should check out the user guides.

Thanks. Will read through the user guide

Howdy, like most im looking for the Compass Software. I have a Noahlink, just need the programming software. Anyone have a link?

Appreciate your help…

Welcome to the forum, sure, great your giving DIY a go, it’s all pretty easy enough, you don’t say what models you are using but the Noahlink wireless is used on the Moment platform onwards.

Hi There !
Is it possible to get a download-link for the compass software.
I have widex sRIC RD 220, do i need anything else to program these ? I think I need a programming adapter, right?

Thank you :blush:

Welcome to the forum, sure, for those Moment Sheer you’ll just need the Noahlink wireless programming device.

Thank you, but i have a problem. The installation routine alwas stops at the end and the whole installation was removed from pc with a reference to an installation error file.
What I tested was the following. First, I tried to install as administrator, failed. Second, I disconnected the internet connection, failed. Thirdly, I also tried turning off my virus scanner, also failed. Does anyone have an idea?

I use win10

You do need to unzip the file and then try, you shouldn’t have any issues installing.