Anyone has widex compass gps?

Basically I wanna program my hearing Aida at home.
Getting the usb link is simple enough. Can purchase it on eBay.
My issue is just finding the software.
I don’t have time to always go to my audiologist and it’s pretty much a logistical nightmare for me. So I think it would be better if i do it at home.
Can anyone that has the software give me it?

Check your private messages.

Could I get a pass-it-on for the Compass GPS software? Already ready to rock and roll beyond the software - have done so previously with Resound Surefit. Many thanks!

What model of Widex do you have.

hello… got some moment 110s that i’m looking to get compass to tweak… audi is cool with it, won’t ask questions :wink: can i please also have in on the sharesies?

Sure, don’t forget your programming device.

Hi @tenkan cpuld you please pm me a link to compass software? I have rechargeable moment 440
Thank you very much

Hi there, sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for your DIY projects.

Hi Tenkan,
I have the Widex Sheer Moment 440’s, and I’m also looking for a link to the software. You answered to another one of my posts, but they have taken it down… Could you forward it directly to my inbox?
Thank you so much!

I’m also looking for the Widex software if you get it. Thanks.

Hi there, don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for your DIY projects, only the moment models use Noahlink wireless programming device, for older models you’ll need the the ProLink.

Good morning I need the widex compass software could you send me a link!

Welcome @user722, please check your private messages

Hi there, just to let you know that you’ll also need the correct programming device as well for DIY projects.
For Widex moment onwards you’ll need the Noahlink wireless and for earlier models the ProLink.

Cheers

I bought Widex Beyond 330 Silver Gray Pair Hearing Aids
and Widex USB Link Hearing Aid Programmer

All good, I’ve used the usblink myself, I ended up getting the ProLink for ease of use, I found it more compact and quicker to connect with compass.

Cheers

I am trying to install the widex compass but in the end it appears that the istaalcion was interrupted. Do you have any manual or trick to install it completely?

It’s self installing, there’s no trick needed, can you explain or screenshot what the error message is?
You do have to unzip it to actually install plus you install in “standalone” mode.

Hello, I’m new here and wondered if I could also request a copy of Compass software? Cheers from downunder!

Welcome to the forum, sure but you’ll also need the correct programming device as well for DIY projects, what models are you using?