Anyone has widex compass gps?

Hello, I am looking for Widex Compass GPS too, can someone send me the link?

Thank you so much

Getting some Moment HA’s, have my Noahlink Wireless, can someone help me get the Compass GPS software?

Thank you in advance!

Hi again, sure no problem you should check out the user guides on YouTube, very helpful.

@tenkan Hi Tenkan, can I get a copy too? Thank you in advance!

I have Widex moment 440s. Will I need the Noahlink or the Prolink? Anything else?

Hi @user421 , please check your private message

Hi there, yes the Noahlink Wireless for your Moments, don’t get the ProLink. Plus of course a decent Windows PC ; ) and you’ll be up and running in no time.

Hi everyone
I intend to buy Noahlink Wireless but I would also need to get the installer for the fitting software, which is not proving an easy task… anyone got it?
Thanks

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available, do read the user guide as well as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Greetings, I own a Widex Magnify Bluetooth 312 60 (MBB2) and will try to grab one of those “Noah Link” devices from eBay in the near future.

Would that Noah Link be enough to start experimenting with the Noah and the Compass Software ?

If so, would anyone be so kind and provide me with a download link to these 2 tools ?

Im eager to find out what lies beyond, what is inside and if there even might be somekind of firmware updates for these hearing aids ?

Would it be possible to re-activate the microphone on the device, if it got disabled ?

Thanks in advance !

I don’t think the Noahlink wireless programming device will be suitable for these, as you can’t use bluetooth without the com-dex, they use the Tonelink App, also you don’t need or want to the Noah software, it’s for the audiologist’s clinic to use.

Check your PM.

1 Like

Hi Santri
Check your PM!

1 Like

Thank you for your replies !

The “Tonelink App” sounds very interesting indeed. What an “out of the ordinary” way to communicate with the WIDEX Hearing Aid. And it seems to be available for free on the appstore.

As you wrote, I wont (really) need the Noah Software and the Noah Wireless device.

But I shall recieve the Com-Dex “adapter” in the near future as well.

Would there be any chance explaining to me in 2 simple sentences, what would be the main abilities/differences between NOAH and COMPASS ?

Like, for example, updating the firmware of the WIDEX hearing aid, if possible at all.

Or re-enablign the microphone on the hearing aid, when it got disabled by the technican as its used as a tinnitus device only.

I watched some youtube videos about Compass GPS already and it seems to be massive. :smiley:

Thanks again !

Ok then, Noah software cannot program your HAs, Compass GPS software does.

So updating firmware is all done in compass and yes you can deactivate the tinnitus controller if you wanted.

So getting into the programming you’ll need the ProLink or a HiPro with cables(and possibly “Boots”) could be more hassle then it’s worth (HiPro programming I mean)

1 Like

For now Im happy with the Widex Magnify App for Android.
Using a Google Pixel, I no longer need the Com-Dex device. Thanks to ASHA (Audio Streaming for Hearing Aids)

Both hearing aids will easily pair with the smartphone via bluetooth and the Magnify App allows rough volume settings and has a simple equalizer and I can stream youtube and phone via bluetooth.

Its not a perfect solution, felt easier and clearer with Com-Dex and sometimes I need reconnects and the hearing aids keep saying “universal” again and again when using apps. I got a lot to learn for sure.

Im guess that CompassGPS’s modifications are far beyond these simple settings then and coudl improve a lot more here ?

Great you found a solution, there’s lots of equalizers can be found on Google Play store.
Yes,compass software is what your audiologist’s uses to program your HAs, so a lot “modifications” can be made.

1 Like

I’m currently using the Philips 9030 HA from Costco and have done a bit of DIY to impove music and sounds from my guitars. I might have an opportunity this next year to getting hearing aid benefit from a place that sells Widex HA, unlike Costco. I have the NOAH box and would like to get a look at the Compass GPS software for this. I would probably be getting the Widex Moment HA. Is there a link to the latest version of the Compass GPS software and can it be run in a demo mode like the Philips HearLink software or do I first need the Widex HA to run the software? Thanks.

Yes, you can play with the software before having your hearing aids. Just create a client, load an audiogram, choose the hearing aids and check all the possible configurations. When you get your HAs you can transfer those settings if you want.
You can also confirm if your fitting device is compatible with the software (never heard of “NOAH box”)

Hi there, yes sure the software is available, and as already mentioned you can run compass in simulation mode, for the moment models you can use the Noahlink wireless programming device, which I presume you mean you have?

My issue was I was NOT starting the program from the desktop icon which gives you the user name (ADM) and a password as well. Thanks for the help!

Yep got ya, what I do is move the icon to the system tray, that way my desktop is not so cluttered with apps and icons.

Cheers