Any issues with iOS 18?

No issues with Oticon Xceed 1 UP.
Still connecting fine.

3 Likes

Still waiting for a general audio equalizer that not only works for music, and complete file access over USB, like with Android devices.

1 Like

I’m still on 17.3, I don’t update regularly as the updates seem to effect my CI nearly every time. So while things are working well I don’t update. I know I should but being able to hear is far more important to me than updating.

4 Likes

It’s taking longer for the HearLink 2 app to connect to my Philips 9050s. No other changes noticed.

1 Like

I have been on ios 18 beta for over a month and no issues with my KS10’s or my Rexton Reach

1 Like

No issues with Signia Styletto 7IX

Just updated to 17.7 today. So far no new problems with Resound Nexia 9

1 Like

I’m on iOS 18 with my new Phonak Infinio Sphere hearing aids. Zero issues.

Jordan

1 Like

iOS18 - any problem with Naida BTE UP P70.

No problems with Iphone 13Pro and Jabra Enhance Pro 20.

1 Like

No issues with my Jabras and iPhone 14 Promax

With 17.7, my Jabra app has the same old problems - disconnecting, splitting the combined slider in to 2 sliders for no apparent reason… I’ll go to 18, even though I know it can get worse. I just have to clear 5 GB of music and photos off my phone…

1 Like

My iPhone 13 max pro and Starkey Evolvs are getting on fine with IOS18.

1 Like

Hi Jordan! Have you tried your Lumity L90s woh iOS 18?

Not yet. I had to disconnect the Lumity’s to test the Infinio Sphere’s.

Jordan

I figured you did. Just wondered about your L90s. I figure if Spheres don’t have issues the L90s won’t either. Thank you

Starkey Genesis mRIC 24 here.

No issues with the iPhone 15 Pro (18.0). But then today I received my iPhone 16 Pro (18.0). Phone is spinning searching for MFI hearing devices.

Deleted Starkey App and health history. Restarted phone many times. Turned hearing aids “off” by placing them in charger, and back on by removing them.

I’ve never called Starkey before but I guess I’ll try tomorrow.

I’ve got Phonak Audeo L90’s and they are not working well with IOS 18 at all. The connection continuously disconnects and reconnects in the right ear (with the accompanying chime each time). The only way to make it stop is to open the Bluetooth page on the phone and wiggle the screen around while continuing my conversation.

I’m going to go get a software update when I can get in to see my audiologist, but I’m irritated by the connectivity issue and have yet to understand why I can update every other device with an OS on my own, but I have to go to the audiologist for my HA’s.

2 Likes

Widex Moment 440 here. No problems (so far!) with IOS 18, went smoothly

1 Like

This person says L90 isn’t working well with iOS 18.

2 Likes