Advanced bionics CI and phonak infinio (Bluetooth)

I just knew that phonak doesn’t have phonak link (pair) with advanced bionics CI. But I am profound deaf and pianist so music is extremely important. So I bought infinio hearing aid because it has AI new technology. Is it possible to listen music through direct streaming (Bluetooth) from iPhone with 2 devices( CI and hearing aid infinio)?

What model of sound processor do you have? If it’s the Naida CI Marvel, you can stream without an intermediary device, however there may be some latency between sides (speaking of streaming, not free field hearing) .

The only HA, which works in cooperation with Naida CI Marvel (but not Naida CI Q90 or Q70) is Naida Link Marvel, not Audeo Infinio Sphere.

Please insert your audiogram. This may helps to give you proper advice.

I think it depends on which iPhone with which iOS version you have. On newer Android phones I can simultaneously stream to both Paradise 90-RT and Cochlear Nucleus 6 sound processor.

Ok. I desperately want to try infinio since it has new technology . I am seeking higher and better sound quality for music. I give up phonak link but are there any way to listen music through Bluetooth with advanced bionics and infinio at the same time ? I want to connect 2 devices at the same time . Is it possible through iPhone ?

I don’t have an iPhone, but maybe that will help.

On my Samsung S23 Ultra, which runs on Android 14, it appears as:

I can choose between only HA, only CI, both listening (as you can see above) or only phone speakers only.

(Hearing Aid Phone - this is intermediary device - Cochlear Wireless Phone Clip) - because Nucleus 6 can’t stream directly by Bluetooth.

Can you listen audio from the Samsung phone with 2 hearing devices at the same time?

Exactly, as you can see on the screenshot.

Ok I am thinking about buying Samsung. Which Samsung brand support dual Bluetooth ( Bluetooth 5.0)? Is the Samsung s20 supporting multiple Bluetooth like s23?

Possibly, according to the link above. However, if price is not an issue, I recommend buying an Auracast-ready phone such as the S23.

2 Likes

Which version of iPhone you have? Have you checked about Bluetooth version in it? Perhaps you don’t have to buy new phone.

Still doesn’t know about it.

Hard to help the OP until we know about which model of CI he has.

If it’s the AB Marvel CI then he has no issues.