Will replace my KS 10’ in July- The question is…

Which HA to get? Are the Jabra Enhanced or the Rextons the better choice?

1 Like

New Rexton and Phillips hearing aids should be here very soon. These updated aids might be worth waiting for.

All the Costco hearing aids are top of the line aids.

4 Likes

I am having the same issue, Philips or Rexton? The App might push me to Rexton, it’s rated as one of the best apps and enables you to make actual permanent changes to your aids without getting into DIY self programming. And it also has a nice focus direction settings.

I’m in similar territory. I just had my KS10s in for an end of warranty service, which I’d hope keeps the engine running for a while. I’m leaning towards becoming a Jabra user based on a trial of the Pro 10s.

I still hold out a (forlorn) prayer for Sonova to realise the error of their ways and return to the fold…

I am looking hard at the Rextons. It is also said that they have a very good App

you may have to buy a new smartphone for compatibility. KS10 used bluetooth classic and the new bluetooth is more complicated if you don’t have a compatible smartphone

1 Like

Rexton Reach comes with MFi and the existing android std. Bluetooth LE and Auracast are coming with a future firmware update so existing phones should be ok