Widex programer

thanks for this information. do you happen to know if there is a list that shows what hearing aids work with what software and programmers and the cables they take if they take them?

say do you know if the phonak 8.6 programing software will program these aids? i opened the program and did not see them listed so maybe they do and maybe i need and upgrade to the program.

PHONAK BOLERO Q90 BTE HEARING AIDS

also what is the term for moving hi frequencies to lower frequencies so that one can hear them? in the expressfit software it actually show the high frequencies getting moved to the lower level or maybe shifting them. thanks for any help

thanks the NOAHlink require tha NOAH programmer form what i have found but the nEARcom i have not seen yet and the USB link i think looks like a bolear necklace the uses a wire that plugs into the usb on the pc. if i’m correct. if not please enlighten me on that. also i have not seen them anywhere for sale, so does anyone happen to know where we might find them? the neck loop might be better but that is why i’m asking to get that information. thanks again.

I used to have the Widex Super 440 RIC aids and sold it the second year because it wasn’t powerful enough. I used to have the USB link to program the widex aids. They pop up from time to time on eBay.

You need the Phonak Target Software.

thanks i have the phonak 8.6 fitting guide it sure looks like the program as it want me to enter the audiogram and then asks for the programmer unit and then asks for the devices. but i will go on a program search. pvc has a bunch of them posted maybe one of them are the phonak target software program.

are those hearing aids good ones? some say i have a severe loss and some say i have a profound loss so maybe i need to actually need to just look at the hearing aids for the profound loss. that may be why the moxie’s i now use seem like they are just not working. thanks

I’ve got the Phonak Naida Q90 UP and I find them to be very good.

I’ve also got a profound loss. You’ll like the Q90s a lot.

i just found the ipfg 2.6 software but the bolero q90 aids are not in that program either. so now i have 2 phonak fitting software programs and neither have the q90’s in them that i see. so what program should i be looking for or do i have to do an update on the ipfg 2.6 fitting software so it might install the bolero q90’s? thanks

As I previously said, you need the Phonak Target software.

ok i think i found the target software seems phonak has a few types of fitting software’s i found one called target 5.0 and inside of that software i see 4 models of the phonak bolero q90 aids. so now to narrow that down. now i’m going thru the software to see if my icube will work with this program

do you use the bolero aids? what i think i need is one that can move the sounds i can’t here good down into a place that i can hear better in. thanks

You need to install the Target version 5 and use the updater to update to current version so it will detect your newer phonak hearing aids.

Hey Bob, where did you find Phonak Target 5?

He found it under his Start button.

i found it online now to see if i can get the link for you. not under the start button. although pvc did have a lot of help in getting it with his instructions. when i went to his link the target was in red and he says that is deteriorated so i did some fat finger looking and it came up. so i’m searching the history to see where it was and then i will link that. so pvc can update his links also. thanks

Sep '16
this is where i found it in the forum this guy posted a link and it seems to work for me. maybe pvc can update his section if it works. i got the phonak target 5.0 program and it found the aids i was looking at in it and it has my icube programmer in it so it may just work for me. good luck. let us know if you get it.
Hello to all,

New version of Phonak Target is out (5.0.0.27661)

http://fittingsw-objects.phonak.com/SWUpdates/Target/Phonak%20Target%205.0.0/PhonakTargetCustomer5.0.0.27661.exe 154

I am reading/searching and trying to decide for my first HA and I am between the Audeo B and the Oticon OPN … (more towards the OPN based on what I am reading).

— Updated —

Hello to all,

New version of Phonak Target is out (5.0.0.27661)

http://fittingsw-objects.phonak.com/SWUpdates/Target/Phonak%20Target%205.0.0/PhonakTargetCustomer5.0.0.27661.exe 154

I am reading/searching and trying to decide for my first HA and I am between the Audeo B and the Oticon OPN … (more towards the OPN based on what I am reading).

so can anyone tell me if the phonak q90 will work for this loss! it looks like it may drop off at the 80 db level and i need more power as my loss is audiogram

the q90 range

Thanks for the heads up. Sometimes things get un-deterioated. Go look at the software thread improvement in this area. You can get the latest Target version there;

How to find Fitting Software to Program Your Hearing Aids [DIY].

thanks found the updated one and it had the hearing aids i’m looking at in that one. thanks for that help

You should learn how to read the specs that Phonak has meticulously prepared. Here’s a couple of examples:

1. Yes you can use iCube to Program Phonak Bolero Q90’s.
  2. Yes the Phonak Bolero Q90’s have Phonak SoundRecover (a frequency lowering technique).

have not yet found the specs sorry been looking maybe i passed them on there site. but it took until today to get the model. thanks for that i will go to there site and see if i can find that info.

one other thing is most mfg’s call that by a different name so because i just don’t have that knowledge on the mfg’s terminology i have to ask. most of the time someone will just tell you without the lectures. but thanks for the answer