Widex Moment 330 hearing aid stopped working - now repaired

Hi, posting this as a general information item.
During the Christmas period in December 2023 my rechargeable right ear Widex HA stopped working.
In January 2024 I took the HA to my local audiologist who checked and then sent it to Widex for repair (I was 2 years 10 months into the 3 year warranty period).
The HA has been returned and is working OK. The fault was apparently electronic and located in the “amplifier”. I am surprised as I never wore these while exercising or working vigorously so sweat moisture would have been minimal. There was no $ charge.
I suspect I have a whole new HA as it doesn’t make sense to do electronic repair on such a tiny item as the HA.

2 Likes

Update: the Widex repairer did not reinstall my settings and the bluetooth facility in the hearing aids is not working.
Back to the audiologist next week to get them to reinstall the settings and turn on bluetooth.

Went back to audiologist who reinstalled my old settings and fixed the Bluetooth problem by the action of unpairing and re-pairing my hearing aids.
So this action wrt Bluetooth indicates I have a brand-new right hearing aid, not a “repaired” hearing aid.