Widex Beyond receiver won't budge

The receiver wires on the Beyond hearing aids became loose when the clear insulation wore out at the connection to the body of the hearing aid. So I bought a pair of receivers on line with the intention of replacing them. Left side unplugged relatively easily. The right side will not, or at least I’m not willing to pull harder than I need to with the left side. I’m using a pair of dental-grade tweezers and grabbing at the connection.

My question is whether there is some magic or wisdom that will convince the right side to budge.

Warm it up? Must stuck from over the years, just pull it out as this video shows.

Thanks for the suggestion. Tried warming. I now have two pieces - a wire and a wireless receiver. Not the result I was looking for. Any thoughts on how to deal with this?

Could you show a screenshot, are you saying you’ve pulled the receiver off from the wire?

My original reply got lost in the ether. The latest: my local hearing aid tech says that the wire is trapped inside and cannot be removed. The entire hearing aid has been sent off to Widex - they will either remove the trapped wire or, more likely, replace the hearing aid itself. Not for free, but not original cost either!