Why I can choose to pair left or right unitron aid, but can only find one on remote plus?

Like phonak, if in normal conditioin, I can only find one of them on mobile bluetooth setting and only pair that can be found, But now I can find both of them on bluetooth setting, and can choose any one of them to pair, once one of them connected, both have bluetooth stream.
but now in remote plus(something like myphonk app), no matter how many times i tried ,I can only find the left one.

Anyone know what is wrong there?
Here is what I did before in truefit:
disconnected the left and the right connections, it said I could reconnect them before quitting the software, but I found nowhere to reconnect them, and actually they are still connected since as said before they can stream together.
I Swapped left and right aids .

You should be able to pair only the one as you say just like Phonak, they use the master slave bluetooth setup, so one for streaming and the others for the App which show as LE

Yes I know this.
But now the problem is , previously only left or right can be master, I mean only one, it is not possible for the slave to be found on bluetooth setting, now both left and right can be master. And the slave one never shown up on the app.

They can show up as LE both left and right, in the software (TrueFit or Target) you get option to choose left or right but not both, I think you should delete all pairings you have on your Unitron models and start again to see what then shows up.

I know there is option to show left or right as master, but I didn’t find the option to show left or right or both. can you capture a picture about this when you have time?it is not urgent.I am using the trufit 5.3.

the option there for master selection is very simple.
which one to be master, and the left name and the right name, that is all.

Yeah that’s all you need, glad you got it.