Which is better

Can I get some feedback as to what some of you think as far as the Oticon dual as opposed to the Re-sound dot.

I like them both but have heard that the oticon hearing aids are worse as far as more people seem to get them serviced more often. Where the re-sound seems to be more stable.

Please help

I can only tell you I am extremely happy with my ReSound dot30’s ,i have never tried the Oticon .
You might also research AH BTE products

Can I get some feedback as to what some of you think as far as the Oticon dual as opposed to the Re-sound dot.

I like them both but have heard that the oticon hearing aids are worse as far as more people seem to get them serviced more often. Where the re-sound seems to be more stable.

Selecting a hearing aid requires far more than looking at a few marketing oriented data sheets and price lists.

I think that you should either:

A: Use an experienced dispenser who can ‘blend’ your personal requirements, budget, hearing loss profile etc into selecting the ‘best’ aid for YOU, based on experience with many prior clients, aid brands, aid style etc.

B: Be very analytic and determine ALL your REAL requirements and then get data on MANY hearing aids in order to make your choice. This route however is fraught with risk as you may not know the questions to ask let alone the answers you seek!

In this case reliability seems to score in YOUR personal factors, whereas performance, size, cost, colour etc might be more important to others.