Which is best prescription CIC aid - Signia 7NX or Resound linx Quattro RE9

HI everyone,
I am looking to change my BTE hearing aids to CIC and I was wondering if anyone can help with which are best suited for Voice clarity?
There are so many different reviews and posts online which I think are by sellers so not necessarily accurate.
help really appreciated before I spend ~8K on new aids.
Thanks in advance.

Very much based on your audiogram, your brain, the fit, venting and skills of how the audiologist programs them.

No two people are the same!

I still believe my 2011 Phonak Spice technology hearing aids were the best hearing aids I’ve heard with but that’s down to the skills of the audiologist and how they were programmed.

Thanks, and yes 100% agree a lot down to the programming and audiologist. which is why I am also searching how to get the software Connex9 as I currently have the Signia Pure % TAX BTE model but the fine tuning is not right, and I am looking to try and get a CIC model for work. My audiogram is like a ‘V’ where the loss is due to an infection, possible Covid.

Connexx is available, but you’ll also need the correct programming device, I’m not exactly sure what model of Pure you have,looks like a typo, charge and go do you mean?
Bummer if COVID has done it, maybe not permanent then?

Thanks, and the one I have is the Signia Pure charge and Go 5 T AX, BTE type. But I am now buying a CIC model Insio 7 NX Premium model.
Can you share where and how I can get the Connexx and any necessary devices?
appreciated.

Sure, check your PM cheers.