Where to trial Phonak Lumity hearing aids in the UK?

Does anybody know where I could get a trial of either the new Lumia or the slim lumia in the UK or sent from abroad?

Thanks.

F.

1 Like

There isn’t any place, that I have really heard of, that will give you an actual free trial, in the UK, there possibly is? Maybe, Boots Hearing Care… But, perhaps you might have to be a regular? Boots, will however give you 90 days, no quibble return, but you pay for the aids upfront or sign a credit agreement, over 2 years, 10% deposit, that used to be an interest free agreement, 0% APR, I believe it is now 11% APR? The Phonak Lumity’s are excellent aids, and you have 90 days, peace of mind, so if you don’t like them, you get a full refund… Approximately £2995 for the pair, fully fitted, with custom ear moulds (if required) and free follow up visits for adjustments, not cheap by any stretch of the imagination, but far cheaper than the independent A.uD’s, the independent A.uD’s will probably find it difficult to buy in for that £3k price, but Sonova (aka Phonak) owns that Boots Hearing Care franchise… Or has a 51% share of the company? Good Luck, cheers Kev :wink:

2 Likes