Where to find screw-on end for older resound tubing

My backup HAs are a pair of older ReSound HA provided by the VA. My primary are a pair of Resound Linx also provided by the VA. I only use the backup while watching TV in my BR while the primaries are charging overnight.

I don’t know the model of the older HA. The only thing I could find was “202-SMA024” on the body of the HA but Google can’t tell me anything given that. The tube screws onto the HA body and the female screw part on the tube has broken off.

Can anyone tell me what the tube type is and where I can find a replacement for the tube end with the female screw part?

I can’t go back to the VA for this. They don’t answer the phone or return calls so asking them for help is fruitless.

Looks like a ReSound Enzo BTE. , and the part you are looking for is a ear hook

Here is a link to an ebay offer

1 Like

Yes as @Member42 says they are most likely the Enzo, but you can confirm by opening the battery door and look up inside the hearing aid, you’ll find the exact model and serial number in very small font.
I see them on a UK website as well, I’m sure you could find them on Amazon.

1 Like

Fantastic. I took a look inside the battery door but could not find the model # there so I took a closer look at the rest of the hearing aid and found an extremely faint model number at location 10 in the image below. I found the manual page after finding the faint model # of VOT977DW which I find is a variant of model M70-80e.

I couldn’t find any earhooks available at all for the 977 model anywhere and the only other ones I found were for the ENZO shown above so I took a flier and ordered one of them, I’ll find out in a month or so when it gets here from Hong Hong if its the right one.

Thanks for the help.

Actually it’s written inside the hearing aid not on the battery door, VOT is for Verso, it doesn’t really matter anyway the earhook are the same.

2 Likes