Where to buy batteries in Greece/Rome?

Hey guys, I’m an American traveling in Greece and Italy (in Athens now, leaving for Ios tomorrow and then Santorini and finally Rome.) My batteries are dying way faster than at home and I will need to buy more.

The pharmacies in Greece don’t sell batteries and can’t tell me where to buy them. I haven’t seen anything equivalent of an American drug store, which is where I would buy in an emergency at home. Any idea where/what type of store I can buy them at?

Thanks!

Try the hotel concierge at some hotels, even if you are not staying there. They should be up to date on all kinds of travel and medical needs.

— Updated —

Try the hotel concierge at some hotels, even if you are not staying there. They should be up to date on all kinds of travel and medical needs.

Unfortunately I’m in a hostel/tiny hotel only area without concierges and with clueless receptionists. This is so strange. I’m used to very easily being able to find this stuff. Checked out 2 super markets. Neither had them.

Quick check on Google came up with these two near/in Santorini.

Artis 11, 115 23 Ampelokipoi, Athina Attikis         

Mitr. Antoniou Politi 9, 841 00 Ermoupoli Cyclades          

Also for Athens:
Starkey Laboratories Inc.

Akouoprosthetiki. Artelari N. - Valsamos G. CO 63 Akademias str. / 1st Floor Athens 10678 - Greece Tel: +30 210 3828033 / 3819113. Fax: +30 210 3845980.

I wish i had seen this before !!!
10 days late you might have been gone… i would be able to help you.
There is a battery/mobile shop in Greece called GERMANOS that has batteries. is everywhere…

Also as the person mentions above Earplus , Artis 11 could post you anywhere in Greece or calling them would advice you for anything.

sorry i did not check before… at least i hope you enjoyed both Greece and Italy

— Updated —

I wish i had seen this before !!!
10 days late you might have been gone… i would be able to help you.
There is a battery/mobile shop in Greece called GERMANOS that has batteries. is everywhere…

Also as the person mentions above Earplus , Artis 11 could post you anywhere in Greece or calling them would advice you for anything.

sorry i did not check before… at least i hope you enjoyed both Greece and Italy