Where can I find the link to download new Oticon Genie 2 software?

Hi there, sure, great your giving DIY a go, you probably already know that FittingLink is just for Demant HAs.

So glad I found this forum! Where do I go to download the Genie 2 software? I dont seem to be able to locate it in Oticon’s site. I am also going to purchase the NoahLink wireless on Amazon.

I have Oticon Real 1 HA’s and a Windows 10 PC. The Real 1 HA’s are my second pr. of Oticon’s. The first pair died after 7 years of use, so no complaints there.

Thanks for any help with the software info!

Welcome to the forum sure it’s available, great your giving DIY a go, it’s all pretty easy enough, if you get any issues just ask or post a new topic in DIY forum.

1 Like

In searching to purchase the Noahlink Wireless I see that the NLW 2 is now available. I’m wondering if anyone has purchased the 2 via Amazon? Plenty in there for sale, however the photos depict the previous version. Not sure what the differences are between both versions. Any idea?

Hi there, doesn’t matter which version you get, the only difference is the bluetooth version, so exactly the same design.

Noahlink Wireless 2 (NWL2) have a USB-C connector , is backwards compatible with Noahlink Wireless and support for Bluetooth BLE 5.3 (vs BLE 4.2)

pictures showing NWL version 1 connector and cable
G1
G2

Hello Tekan, version 2023.2 works well, thank you very much. I would like to try out the new version 2024.1, if I could download it, can you send me the link? :+1::grinning:

You can just use the game updater to get the latest version, genie updater can be found in your system tray on your PC, just right click it.

Can anyone provide me with a Link to Genie 2 Software. I’m not happy with the 5 minute programming I get from my expensive audi and need to get a new pair of Oticon more2s programmed. I have the noahlink hardware. Thanks!

Welcome to the forum, sure, great your giving DIY a go, it’s all pretty easy enough, do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Hey, can you please provide me with the link to the latest genie2 software

Hi there, don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY projects, make sure you read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Hey, thanks for the help, but the links arent working…

Try again, no problem that I can see at the moment.

Hello, can you please provide me with the link to the latest genie2 software

Hi, is there anyone who can provide me a link to genie 2 & phonak target? I´m a jr. professional triying to learn more in programming these HA brands. I´ve started at a new company and I’d like to give the best service to our patients, but my teammate at work isn´t helping. Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the forum, well that’s interesting, workshop rivalities getting in the way, but no problem, I hope you get the training you’d expect otherwise!

Thanks a lot, I´m triying just to give a good service, no other profit further or above from to earn a salary while doing sth I thought I really loved, but I feel like I’m still wearing diapers. I know I’m quite far of being a pro, but G. I want to learn! Iwant to help other people while working. I had good mentors inthe past but I can´t depend on them.

1 Like

Hi @tenkan Can I also get the Genie 2 software please? I am getting the Noahlink programmer. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum, great your giving DIY a go, it’s all easy enough, don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device for any DIY projects, do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.