What's the oldest still working hearing aid you still have?

Oticon 380P analog bone conduction hearing aid from 11/22/2005 for me. It is an emergency backup. :slight_smile:

Starkey Destiny 400 CIC, with a vent and a volume wheel, 2009.

1 Like

Phonak audeo my first ever… bought 2008… still working and I use on occasion just to see if they still do the job. YES still doing a good job . 10 years and still usable.

1 Like

Phonak were my first also. The Audeo IX purchased 3/26/2008. They hadn’t done much good for me since around 2014, but back in February of this year my audi tested and programed them to my current audiogram while I waited for my OPN 1 to get in. They still work great.

1 Like

all of my hearing aids always!
my Siemens Infinti when I was 6 months old (left works, not sure about the right)
Oticon Gaia from 1/21/2005 after I turned 10
Oticon Safari from 3/10/2011 when I was 16 (one works, one shat on me in 2014)

2 Likes

I am still using a Starkey Destiny 1200 bte aids from 2007. It has been reconditioned twice. Next year, l will get newer Phonak Naida bte aids.

1 Like

2005 Sonic Inniviations not sure of the spelling

1 Like

1989 Emtech ITE analog. Sorta…it’s in pieces but still connected and squeals.

Fully intact and ready to use…late 2007 Phonak Savia 311dsz set.

1 Like

Phonak Superfront HAs from 2001. They still work.

2 Likes

Phonak Superfront PP CL 4s. Still work and still wear them now and again.

2 Likes

Phonak Audeo V. Purchased Feb 2010. Wearing them every day.

1 Like

Oticon P11P pocket hearing aid (purchased in 1985) and Oticon E28P (purchased in 1991)

3 Likes

Oticon Deltas 6000, bought 2007, still wear.

3 Likes

Starkey SA T9 CICs from mid 90s that I still use as back-up or when on a cruise ship while sleeping. The latter so I can hear any emergency alarm.

1 Like

I still have an ANCIENT hearing aid that belonged to my grandfather… must be over 50 years old. Has a box that went in his shirt pocket with a twisted wire going to the earphone in his ear…

Nick

Phonak Superfront PPSC from the 1980s :rofl: still going strong! They don’t make them like they used to, that’s for sure!

2 Likes

I have one Oticon Delta for my right ear, bought in 2007, that still works well. I didn’t buy one for my left ear.

I hope my Phonak Brio P-UP work for a very long time.