USB and Bluetooth on computer at the same time?

I’m a musician. I make my own backing tracks recording drums, bass, and other instruments, and playing/singing over the top with my partner.

Live, I sing and play sax, flute and/or guitar. My partner sings and plays guitar and/or synthesizer.

We play for senior citizens, so we don’t play loud. I make sure the volume on stage is 85dba or less to protect myself, and I use a small monitor.

My backing tracks play via USB through a USB-to-audio interface which connects into our PA mixer.

On my current, latest version of Windows, I can Bluetooth to my Phonak L90s from the computer, but it turns the USB output off. I need that, as it’s our drummer, bassist and whatever other instruments I pre-recorded at home.

When I turn the USB back on, the Bluetooth goes quiet.

If I can Bluetooth the pre-recorded audio to my aids, AND the PA, I could eliminate the small 15 watt monitor I have on stage.

I searched on the web, and really didn’t understand what people were saying, I’m not a computer guru, although I’m comfortable using one.

Is there an easy way to get both Bluetooth and USB output at the same time?

This is certainly not a life-and-death situation. I could go on using the little monitor, it would just make setup/tear-down a bit easier if I had one less cable, one less stand, and one less monitor/speaker to schlep.

Thanks,
Bob

Since Bluetooth Audio Output and USB Audio Out not simultaniously working, try to connect a Phonak TV Adapter to the USB audio interface if there is a aditional audio output left.

1 Like

Thanks. I don’t have a Phonak TV Adapter.

If I leave the little monitor home but bring an additional TV Adapter, it won’t save any time in setup/teardown.

I’m beginning to think it’s impossible to have 2 audio outputs on one computer.

Oh well.