Update on Jabra pro 20

First, I want to thank all the folks who read my several posts and responded with advice. This is truly a excellent website for all of us who are hearing challenged. Now I want to give an update on my Jabra pro 20. I initially purchased Philips Hearlink 9040 to replace my old KS 9s. I was pleased with the sound but I had trouble with disconnectig and hearing in crowds and in church. When the new Jabras came out with auracast, I decided to exchange the Philips for the Jabras even though I knew it would be a while berfore Auracast became available. I have the following comments about the Jabra which some might find interesting. First, the Jabra doesn’t sound as natural as the Philips. I initially had disconnect problems but I now make sure that I always have my phone with me when I am wearing the HA and haven’t had a disconnect in 2 weeks. The most interesting thing some might find useful is my galaxy s23 allows hands free calling (that’s not completely true since the double tap feature doesn’t seem to work and the hands free operation has some static to the person receiving the call). Thanks again for all your help.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update. The hands free operation means that LE Audio is working. That’s actually important and welcome news.

2 Likes