Unitron truefit software

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available, great you have your programming device already, you’ll find TrueFit a bit different from Target.

Hi, I will be getting a Stride B-UP soon, upgraded from my Unitron T-Max UP 500. can someone PM me a link to the TrueFit software? I have been searching on the DIY pdf post, but the link was broken.

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available but you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY projects.
Do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time, it’s all pretty easy enough tho.

Hello,

Can someone sent me a link for the latest Unitron Truefit software ?
I hope to edit my Unitron Hearing myself.
Thank you !

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available but you’ll also need the correct programming device for any DIY projects.
What models are you using?

Hi,
I just got firmware update for Moxi Blu R (version: 1.2.3.0). Does anyone know, where I can find the changelogs?

Did you get notified through the app or TrueFit.

TrueFit, “HI Update” menu option. After firmware update I didn’t notice anything, that’s why I am asking :slight_smile:

It usually tells you “before” the update what the new features are, 99% of the time it’s “bug fixes” I don’t recommend updating firmware unless it’s absolutely necessary.

Thank you, the price of Noahlink wireless is quite expensive.

Hello there, one month ago I already got the Unitron Stride b Up from the clinic.
Now I have a question:
Is there any software like Unitron Remote Plus that can be used on a computer? So that I can adjust the noise level when I connect it to the computer via Bluetooth.

Search on aliexpress.com or eBay.

Hello, can someone send me a link to TrueFit?

Hi there, sure, do you have your hardware for DIY projects.

Hello, can I get a link to TrueFit?

Hi there, sure it’s available, but you’ll need the hardware for DIY projects.

hello, I also want a link for Truefit!

What version do you need?depending on which models you have you’ll need Noahlink wireless or iCube ll for older models for any DIY projects.

Hello, can someone send me a link to Unitron TrueFit ? please and thanks.

Welcome to the forum, sure but are you a registered provider? Well maybe not but it’s available,do you know which version your after?