Unitron truefit software

hi there just wondering if anyone out there can help me with the unitron truefit software,i have the unifit v5.51,but cant see where to do a update on this older software,so could someone please point me in the right direction on how to get it;)

3 Likes

It’s brand new software for their new chip and platform. Not an update, hence why you can’t find it that way.

Do you know of anyway to get it,I’m getting the the new quantum 12hp in the next few weeks and want to be able to program them,any help at all will be great,thanks

any luck getting the truefit software???

Hi

Can you send to me Unitron Unifit software?

Thanks!

I need the truefit software. please help. Thanks

Hi

Can you send to me Unitron Unifit software?

Thanks!

Hello,
Looking for Unifit v5.51 software. Greatly appropriate.

Got it, thanks guys!!

Can someone send me a link for Unitron (TrueFit , Unifit5.5) and for Widex (Compass V5, GPS)

Thanks!

Can someone send me a link for Unitron “U:fit” (TrueFit and UniFit do not recognize Passport 13 BTE)…Thanks!

Hi, can someone share a link to Unitron fitting software?

All help is highly appreciated!

Kind regards!

Hi,
Anyone send to me Unitron Unifit software?
Thanks a lot!!!

Are you after Phonak target or Unitron TrueFit, I see you are asking in another post for target software.

The ‘’ Target ‘’ software is not compatible with my Moxi Kiss, for this I need the Truefit sofware.
The request for the target has been canceled.

If anyone has a copy of the unitron app, I would love for you to send me a link. By the way, are they compatible with the BLU version?

Do you mean Unitron TrueFit software, not the Unitron App.

Check your PM

2 Likes

Yes, I meant that app.
Thank you :slight_smile:

I need the Unifit software if anybody can help Please.
Thanks so much

Sorry I ment the Unitron Truefit Software if any body can share with me I need it desperatly.
Thanks Bob

I have a question, not to open a new topic.

I have a friend who works as a porter, he often does something next to the computer. I sit next to him in a chair. And when he says something in front of the computer, I find it harder to understand because he is not facing me.
The sound is not so sharp but when he turns to me and speaks, the sound becomes clearer and more understandable.

How can this be improved? Do you have any suggestions? Or is it common?