Unitron truefit software

Hi
Could I please have a link to download the latest version of Truefit for Moxi Blu?
Thanks very much in advance.

1 Like

Hi there,

I wanted to ask if you managed to get a link for the Unitron Truefit software and if so, could you kindly PM me the link?

Hello guys,
I will appreciate if someone can send me a download link for the unitron truefit software.
Thank you very much and regards.

And which Bluetooth interface will I need to connect? Thanks

Ok sure, so we need to know the exact model Unitron you have to know which programming device you’ll need.

I would be very grateful for getting a link for Unitron Truefit software

Thanks in advance

Don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY.

I would be very grateful for getting a link for Unitron Truefit software

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY projects.

Hello,
can someone sent me a link for the unitron software.

Thank you in advance,

Suggested reading; → DIY School (Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Unitron.pdf)
Click any PVC Avatar to find DIY School.

Well don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for your DIY projects.

He doesn’t have to remember, It’s right here;
Suggested reading; → DIY School (Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Unitron.pdf)
Tip: Click below Image to enlarge;

Bty what hearing aids are you using, this will help to decide which programming device you’ll need, if you need anything else just start a new topic as we have quite an active DIY forum, with plenty of us to help with advice.

He doesn’t need us to help him decide which programming device to use. It’s readily available in DIY School. Tip: Click below Image to enlarge;

Hi there,

I wanted to ask if you managed to get a link for the Unitron Truefit software and if so, could you kindly PM me the link? I have the programming device and would fit the Unitron Stride B UP.

Thank so much!

I see you already know about programming devices and such. Cool!

Hello, Can anybody send me link to Unitron truefit software.
I am hearing aid fitter and I am focused on Phonak, Widex and GN Hearing.
But father of my friend has trouble with Unitron HA and I want to help him.
But without fitting software It is practically impossible of course.
Thanks

Welcome to the forum, sure glad to hear from another audiologist on the forum, always good to have around.

HI there,
May I know if anyone have links to unitron truefit software, if so, could you kindly PM me a link please. Appreciate it. I’m trying to program maxi all 700 for my grandma.

Got what i need. Thanks a lot !