Unitron truefit software

Welcome to the forum, sure but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY projects.

Hi everyone, I,m looking for Unitron True fit software. I have Unitron moxi blu B-R aids. Think i need a noalink wireless also. Thanks for the help!

Yep, Noahlink Wireless for Moxi Blu. Read a DIY School PDF file named (Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Unitron).

Welcome to the forum, sure, also check out the TrueFit user guides as well, quite helpful.

Hi, looking for Unitron TrueFit 5.0 software to use with my iCube II wireless programmer and Unitron Moxi Fit 500 HA’s. Thanks :slight_smile:

Sorry, But you cannot use iCube II for Moxi Fit. You will need Noahlink Wireless.

Here’s a link to → How to read DIY School PDF files

Suggested DIY School help files;

• 02 How to Program Your Hearing Aids
  • Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Unitron
  • Noahlink Wireless - DIY User Guide

Hi,

1. Thanks for the link :slight_smile:

2. From Unitron’s Australian website:

Unitron Moxi Fit 500 (edited:- 2017 models)
Platform = Tempus
Tech Level 500
Programming devices
HI-PRO
iCube II
NOAHLink

Checked with an audiologist she uses the iCube II for them.
Cheers

PVC, Thanks for the work you have put into those files, love them.
Greatly appreciated.

Thanks I will check that out and fix my list.

1 Like

Hello!
Can you tell me, please, where can I find the Unitron software for the Unitron Next E HP hearing aid? And also for new models.

Welcome to the forum, sure but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for your DIY projects.

Check out the user guides for TrueFit as well.

Thank you I have everything needed for connection and programming (programmer, cables). I can’t just find the necessary software, because. it is hidden.

Tried uploading TrueFit with a script in Python. But it just creates an empty folder and doesn’t download anything.

Hi there, this is U:fit your talking about right, I have a copy I’ll just need to upload it.

I would be very grateful if you could share the link.

Hi, I am going to be getting a Stride B-UP HA, I already have i-Cube ii and Noah-Link wireless programmers, can someone PM me a link to the TrueFit software. I have been wearing Phonak for many years and have their Target software which was also difficult for me to find. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available, great you have your programming device already, you’ll find TrueFit a bit different from Target.

Hi, I will be getting a Stride B-UP soon, upgraded from my Unitron T-Max UP 500. can someone PM me a link to the TrueFit software? I have been searching on the DIY pdf post, but the link was broken.

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available but you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device for your DIY projects.
Do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time, it’s all pretty easy enough tho.

Hello,

Can someone sent me a link for the latest Unitron Truefit software ?
I hope to edit my Unitron Hearing myself.
Thank you !