Unitron truefit software

Thank you, the price of Noahlink wireless is quite expensive.

Hello there, one month ago I already got the Unitron Stride b Up from the clinic.
Now I have a question:
Is there any software like Unitron Remote Plus that can be used on a computer? So that I can adjust the noise level when I connect it to the computer via Bluetooth.

Search on aliexpress.com or eBay.

Hello, can someone send me a link to TrueFit?

Hi there, sure, do you have your hardware for DIY projects.

Hello, can I get a link to TrueFit?

Hi there, sure it’s available, but you’ll need the hardware for DIY projects.

hello, I also want a link for Truefit!

What version do you need?depending on which models you have you’ll need Noahlink wireless or iCube ll for older models for any DIY projects.

Hello, can someone send me a link to Unitron TrueFit ? please and thanks.

Welcome to the forum, sure but are you a registered provider? Well maybe not but it’s available,do you know which version your after?

Hi Tenkan,
Please I need the Unitron truefit software and Widex GPS.
Thank you for always being of help.

Hi there, sure, have you got your hardware sorted, you’ll need this for any DIY projects.

Hi, can you send me the link or the software unitron truefit 5? I have shennheiser hearing aids and they work great with true fit software

Hi, can you send me the link or the software unitron truefit 5

Welcome to the forum, sure it’s available, I didn’t know it was Unitron TrueFit, that’s good to know, you’ll need the correct programming device for any DIY projects, do you which one?

Welcome to the forum sure it’s available, you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device for any DIY projects, do read the user guides as it’s very helpful for setting up the first time.

Hello
Tomorrow I will get Unitron Moxi Vivante V Hearing Aids.
Anyone Knows where I can find the Fitting Software for those?
Greetings
Alex

Hi there, sure Unitron TrueFit software is what your after, you’ll also need the Noahlink wireless programming device for any DIY projects.

Hi can I also ask for the Unitron Truefit software please, I recently acquired a Moxi All pro and wanted to program it.
Thanks