Unitron t max up 600 VS Phonak vitus+ bte UP VS Phonak terra+ bte-up

Hello, I am a hearing aid user for 25+ years from china, with a Profound hearing loss. I have been using Phonak Nadia Q30 for years. As the HA are quite old, I started to think to get a new HA. As I dont think a advance model would really improve my speech recognition, I would like to stick with the “affrodable” models. Also, I dont have much choice in my city.

I am not quite familiar with the unitron T max series, but somesome have tell me it is similar to the phonak B series. For the vitus and terra series, i believed that they are some “affrodable” models, but I am not sure will the technology they are using be too outdated. The P30/L30 would be a too expensive for my case.

@firenzel might have knowledge on these Aids.

i made a juxtaposition from Hearingtraker’s Phonak and Unitron overview

Unitron are a sister company to Phonak and use the same chipset and have the same features.

Naida Q (Quest) is 2012/2013 generation.

Unitron T (Tempus) is 2017 generation, and should be similar tech as Naida B (Belong) , no Bluetooth

Why not try the new Phonak Terra+ BTE UP ?

2 Likes

Actually Phonak/ Unitron are exactly the same, Hansaton as well, there’s talk that sonova products make a comeback at Costco, Unitron/Hansaton would be a logical choice.

You can buy Lumity Trials UP aids on eBay for $725. You will also need to buy Noahlink Wireless and you will have to reset the trial period once in 10 weeks. If you can not afford such a great deal on most advanced UP aids, then I don’t know what to suggest.

1 Like