UK ONLY - Starkey 2.4 GHz TV Streamer For Livio Edge AI, Evolv AI Hearing Aids - £60.00 plus Postage (UK Only)

Hi all, I bought this last week mistakenly thinking it was compatible with Starkey Genesis HA’s - Unfortunately I did not do my due diligence properly (Starkey confirmed that it does not contain the right chip :frowning: so I am now the proud owner of a lump of plastic. :slight_smile:

I bought on eBay and it was sold as new, it comes with the bottom half of the box, all accessories EXCEPT the power plug (USB cable is included so can be plugged into a spare USB socket on TV or buy a cheap USB Plug) and instruction manual.

Will also consider sensible offers.

Thanks for looking

Ian

Just to clarify when I said the bottom half of the box, I meant the card board box it came in.

Also I’ll reduce the price to £60, also include a USB Plug but the buyer can pay postage.

I cannot believe that no one out there is interested.

BTW my girlfriend lives in the States and I see her again in October so I can pass to her to send should anyone in the US be interested.

Kind regards

Ian

what kind of Starkey Genesis AI hearing aid are you wearing?

The Starkey website tells that TV Streamer is compatible to Genesis AI

TV Streamer should work with Genesis AI RIC rechargable and Genesis AI RIC 312

how-to instructional videos on how to pair to TV Streamer can be found here on this website

User manual for TV Streamer

@firenzel I have Starkey Genesis AI 24 ITC UP - I thought the same as you which is why I bought it in the first place, but I contacted Starkey and this TV Streamer that I am selling although 2.4GHz does not say Starlink on it, Starkey Technical Support advised the new Starlink Streamer has a new chip inside which means only it is compatible with Genesis aids and is backward compatible with all older aids as well, however the old version that I am selling is not compatible with Genesis because it does not contain this new chip.

Kind regards

Ian