Two different results on audiograms, should I get a third?

These tests were done earlier this year, about 2 months apart. I’m just learning to understand how to read them, but it seems that there is a big difference in the lower ranges over those two months. It went from about 20 to 40/50, not including the conductive loss. Not sure why this would be. Any opinions?
I’m thinking I should get a third test (It’s been about 6 months since the last one). I want to make sure the hearing aids are best for me.

I normally show my previous audiogram to the audiologist after a new test so that we can compare any changes. If your case, I’d ask one to comment on the dramatically different results. Go from there. Good luck.

Back from Costco. I’m getting a new test in a couple of weeks. The last one was about 6 months ago. That should tell me more. I’ll follow up with a post once I do. Hoping the loss due to conduction was temporary.

Those results aren’t dramatically different, the b+w tests; either they didn’t get a proper seal on the canal or you had wax/middle ear fluid in your ears.

The sensorineural part is the same in both cases. That’s what will need fitting.

The real difference in terms of fit is the likelihood of occlusion, you’ll need a much more open fit with the better LF reading.