TV streamer icon not appearing in ReSound Smart 3D app

I recently bought ReSound Preza aids from Costco and have the Smart 3D app on my Samsung S9 phone (which has been upgraded to Android 10, as required). I want to use the tv streamer, but the program icon is not on my app. Is this something that the audi has to add to the app? It shows the normal, restaurant, music and outdoor icons as well as the favorites, but no tv streamer icon.

Since I don’t have the TV streamer or an Android phone, this may be different, but I don’t think so.

After I paired my Multi-Mic with my aids, it’s program automagically appeared in the app on my iPhone.

1 Like

I just tried it again, and the aids won’t pair up with the tv streamer.

Well I would either contact the audiologist at Cisco or resound. I doubt iPhone and android work the same way since Android is a much more involved system.

You’re using the ReSound TV Streamer 2, right? The old TV Streamer 1 is not compatible.

You have to have a TV Streamer 2, and you have to follow the process to “pair” the Streamer to the aids. Then the Streamer will appear as a Multi-Mic device in the app.

My Audi set up the streamer for me. She pressed the pair button on the back of the streamer.