TV connector for a Kirkland KS 10?

Not me but one of my best friends had needed aids for quite some time. We his wife & kids and myself finally convinced him to get some. He went to Costco and got tested and was suggested the KS10 would be best. He got it and has been mostly happy except for watching TV. I have ask him a few times how things are going and it is always “fine”. I just got tested again 3 weeks ago and I got the Phillips 9040. He and I were talking last week and I mentioned that I wished my TV connector from my Bernafons would match up to the new Phillips. He then said that his biggest problem with his is watching TV with his wife & wishing he could get one for his KS 10. I called my Costco lady and ask her if they could still get the TV accessory for the KS10 and she said she would check to see. She called back in a couple of hours and said sorry but not any more since the “Divorce” from Phonak. Does anyone here know how he might possibly get a TV connector, other than going back in time to buying it when he got the aids? Thanks y’all.

eBay is the best bet.

Phonak TV Connector, both the V1.0, V1.1 and V2.0 will work.

V2.0 is the best as has buttons on top but they don’t really make them anymore due to chip shortage so the V1.1 was made minus the chip and V1.0 is first generation.

This is V2.0

1 Like
1 Like

Note that only the version 2 can support Dolby surround which you want for you and others watching TV. So get a so called “refurb”, that look brand new, on ebay. It works great!

1 Like