Tuned Hearing app advanced AI OTC hearing aids

I recently heard great things about the “Tuned Hearing app” and was eager to try it out. Since it wasn’t available in my country, I had to go through a few extra steps to download it. Unfortunately, the app doesn’t seem to support the device I’m using, which is the “Signia Pure.” I’m wondering if anyone here has experience with this app and knows whether it can be used with various types of hearing aids? If so, is there any way to connect it to my device?

App suport 2 models

https://www.tuned.in/tuned-homepage

Hello, did you try to use the “signia app”?

As long as i know this types of hearing apps works fine when you connect your hearing aid, as it was a Speaker or an earphone. Sometimes you can’t do this, specially on Android versions lower than 11 or not available for your hearing aid

According to their web page to the question “¿which hardware is tuned compatible with?”:

“Tuned is a hardware agnostic platform that can connect to any BLE-enabled hearing aid. We’re fully integrated with devices based on specific Onsemi chip models and are constantly working to extend our compatibility with other devices.”

Signia Pure has bluetooth connection and streaming mode as far as i know. So i would recommend to check first if you can connect without trouble to the “signia app”, Then check android version, and then check if you can find any info about “Onsemi Chip”

Yes, I am currently using the Signia app to adjust the volume. However, the app doesn’t offer many other customization options. Due to my daily living conditions, I really need the app to help me adjust the hearing aid to suit different living environments.
Yes, I checked, and it seems that my Signia Pure device is not compatible with the “Onsemi Chip” support.
Thank you very much for sharing this information.

1 Like