Trying phonak audeo paradise 90's

Do you stream much? My rt ear is worse than my left, so I had the audiologist switch the BT master to the left. They are about even at the end of the day rather than 10% difference.

WH

OTOH my right KS9 battery is lasting 2 days while my left lasts about 4 days. This is after sending them in for repair.

I forgot to ask my audi when I saw him the other day… when you increase the volume on HA 1 click = how many decibels ? it seems a lot louder with just 1 click can it be adjusted to less?

I believe it’s 2dB, unfortunately i don’t think this is something that can be changed with the later models.

1 Like

It’s always been 2 dB. I started with Phonak Spice Platform and it’s never been adjustable since then which is 2011 year.

Oh Ok, I do remember something was adjustable with the older models, was it the amount of clicks, you could change this?

Yes you can change the amount of clicks.

I have 5 clicks up and 10 clicks down Altho never used it.

1 Like

I got a copy of Target software and the wireless hardware and started adjusting the program just like the audiologist. It took a couple of days but I’ve got these things dialed in pretty well. Based on all of the issues with Phonak I can honestly say I’d never want to own another pair of these, however, I now have them at a very usable level. I found the best way to increase understanding with hearing aids is to chip away at the background noise. I’m not in love with my hearing aids. Hell, I’m not even in like with them, but they are mostly now doing what I wanted and needed. I wish the new app didn’t have all of that health crap on it. That should be an option and not a ‘you’re stuck with it’ annoyance. I will be strictly a DIY hearing aid user in the future.

3 Likes