TruHearing for top grade hearing aids? Pro and Con?

I have an audiologist I like. But the cost difference is astonishing so I would value any thoughts. Same HAs. Same warranty. Don’t know about tweaks and programming.
Not sure if naming that company is allowed. If not, apologies.

Thanks. Were you able to have them tune it to your specific needs?

I checked TruHearing for local practices and prices. Prices are much better than most providers. $4500 for the top of the line HAs and lesser prices for other models. They only had 3 practices nearby. One was a one person Dr of Audi shop, another was two hearing techs and the third had 2 doctors of audi plus a tech. One of those audis had fitted me for my first HAs in 2010.

Criticism of Truhearing is that providers are not given enough compensation to properly test/fit patients. I called my former audi and asked about that. She assured me they always had sufficient time to care for their patients. The only issue I had was their practice only worked with Starkey, Signia and Widex. I am sure there are some good HAs there but given the price difference with Costco, I am trying Costco first. Plan B would be her practice with TruHearing as she is very competent and experienced.

I also checked with Ziphearing. Their pricing was similar to TruH. The closest provider was 40 miles away. That is surprising for a 3M population metro area. I think this illustrates a problem with these middle brokers of HAs. They have limited providers. If you find one you like, great. But there a few to choose from.