Trouble connecting my Easytek to my samsung s10e phone

I’ve managed to pair them and the easytek appears on my bluetooth page as paired. But when I try to connect, the blue light on my easytek blinks and the message on my phone says “connecting”. After a short while the message on the phone is “can’t connect”. Has anyone encountered this problem?

Have you tried forgetting it and re pairing it after a reboot of the phone

Thank you. I just tried that and successfully paired the Easytek audio streamer again. But it still says “couldn’t connect”. Any ideas?

I use neither Easytek nor Samsung phone. I use several bluetooth devices at home and at work.

I had a device, that needs to stay connected to iPad mini when I use it. When I had a new iPad mini, and tried to connect it to the device, they couldn’t connect. The manual says I need to factory reset the device if the device cannot connect to a new iPad mini for the first time.

You may have to factory reset the Easytek.

I have the same issue. Called helpline and they advised that it is a software problem and that I need to go back to hearing aid office and have them connect the hearing aids to the easytek device…basically start over as if they were never connected in the first place.
easytek not “communicating” to aids.