Trialing ReSound Nexia 9,61 (beltones)

Basically the same hearing aid. Like them a lot. very crisp. I have the tuning software, and know my way around it.

is there no “in situ” hearing test in these? My phonaks and widex both had it.

Also, son’t see a way to fine tune the settings for the sound of phone calls or streaming, like I’ve seen elsewhere.

Anyone know their way around these that can steer me?

thanks

Yes it’s there, it’s in the user guides that you should read.
From patient profile page.

Thank you - ok, this is very hopeful. I have the Beltone software, (my HAs are the beltone equivalent to the resounds) but I can’t imagine why these wouldn’t be found in both locations. Thanks again!!!

1 Like

Tenkan - thanks again for this info. I was able to find the in-situ, and mess with some basic settings (looks like bass boost only) for my phone. I’d like to see if there’s more fine tuning available for how phone calls and streaming sounds, like I can do with my phonaks.

You mentioned a user guide for the Beltones - where might I find that please? I didn’t get the Solus software from this forum.

Yeah ok I do have some guides for Beltone, but just for your information, they are exactly the same as ReSound, I’ll check out some more and send to you.

thanks - appreciate all you do here on the forums!!!

can you use the resound software to program them ?
is this the same …Beltone image 9 63 Gold ?

No you need the Beltone flavoured version, Solus Max, easy enough to use just like ReSound SmartFit.

how do these compare to the Luminity L90 ?

Well good question, most HAs on the market today are similar in what they do,so ReSound is just as good as any other, but really only you could answer this, because no one else can tell you which would be better, I can say hand on heart I don’t like Phonak models, I do like both ReSound/Signia because they give me what I’m looking for, so the only real difference is the bluetooth streaming and of course the Roger accessories, you should give each brand a trial and see which you prefer, so many variables in people’s lives only you could know if they compare favourably or not.

1 Like

@tenkan

I did not buy the Belltone’s too expensive … but I found a pair of Omnia 9’s so I need the ReSound software :smiley: