Titanium mold sleeve replacement

The silicone sleeve or bushing has separated from the titanium mold. Again. I understand there is a kit available with a tool and replacement sleeves.
How do I acquire that kit?

PXL_20240224_204633389|499x500

I assume these are Phonak’s ?? I have a similar deal, titanium slimtips and activent receivers. Between the receiver and the titanium is a silicone piece called Link AV.

Is this what you’re looking for?

You pull the thin part out through the tip going in the direction like it was going to stick in your ear. Once it seats you cut the long part off (carefully!) and insert your receiver.

WH

1 Like

Yes! Thank you. Now I need to find the Phonak part number or description and a US supplier. Again - thank you.

I am not aware of a kit but all you need is the insert tool and the sleeve. Here is a video showing the process.

The attached photo shows the parts I got from my audi for no cost. The LinkAV is for the ActiveVent receiver. I am not sure whether there is more than one size for the sleeve. I did find one online parts retailer that had them but unfortunately I can not recall the name.

1 Like

Exactly what I need. The part number is visible for the SlimTip AV so I can send the pic to my audi. Many thanks!

I remembered the online source if your audi does not come through. I believe they were going to charge $5 for two sleeves.

1 Like

My audiologist arranged for the VA to send me the parts. Thanks!

1 Like